WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - ah, so many choices/configurations. Whatever it is, I'm sure we will love it, lol. Chaz is good to us and I, for one, am waiting until he is on the air to order.

Yes, I have heard him mention for us to wait several times as well. 

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

Deleted per complaint...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He would like us to wait so he gets credit. He has asked several times to "please, please, please wait" until the presentations. He is on a tighter-than-usual goal reaching schedule, and the results will determine when and how often he returns.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will delete my message.

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@World Traveler 

Thanks for keeping us updated on all that’s going on with Team WEN and Chaz. I know it can be quite time consuming.  I very grateful for your efforts and  always look forward to your updates!

@Suz585 @World Traveler 

Ditto!!!

I am so happy to learn that there will be "Lots of good Bella Spirit Stuff"!!! I hope the Bella Spirit UNIBT DUO includes the regular Bella Spirit CC and the new UNIBT!! I will definitely buy several duo's, well I'll probably buy several duo's even if the CC isn't included.  I just hope the regular BS CC is available, I opened my last bottle this morning...

I want the RTM and more of the mousse and SC too. It's unlikely that I'll order during the first show at 1 AM but will be busy ordering at 10 AM... 

Thanks again for keeping us informed!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol I'm pretty sure there will be everything in Bella Spirit available, possibly in different configurations. He talks about that product line a lot. So, you should be able to get everything you could possibly want. Have at it! LOL!! 

Regular Contributor
I won’t be available at show times...if I just wait til the 31st am I still good, or does it have to be during the shows?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greenqueen According to Chaz, it needs to be during the presentation, but he also said they won't sell out early, so if you can possibly wait until a later presentation, that would really help him. It can be on June 1 or later if you can't on the 31st. According to him, there won't be a problem with items selling out yet.

I just know I have not heard him say "please, please, please don't order early" so many times before. That leads me to believe it is super important/critical this time around. I believe they have tightened the reins on how they decide if someone returns and how often.

Doesn't seem fair, does it? They should get credit for their quota on ANYTHING that is purchased. Guess every vendor has to deal with this. Item numbers shouldn't be made available ahead of time if QVC isn't going to allow it to count towards the quota. He said he doesn't understand it either, but all vendors seem to be under the same rules.

The first showing is 1:00am in the morning on the 31st Eastern time; and that would be 10:00pm on the 30th Pacific time. Hopefully, you can set the alarm and get up for a few minutes. I did that one time while in Europe, just so I could order during one of his presentations. I went right back to sleep. Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

Can anyone tell me, if you do auto delivery can you change formulas for the second one?

Trusted Contributor

I think what Chaz was hinting at is the price of the gallons--$149-$169 this year! 😀👍

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt