WEN

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 Is it a separate Facebook page or the Dooters one? I went thru the Dooters one and couldn't figure out what everyone was replying to. Did not see what you just posted now. Since her name is at the top and not Dooters, I'm thinking she has a separate, personal Facebook page apart from Dooters.

Super Contributor

Oh that's harsh in such a short period of time. Lovely photo and words though.

@Suz585 wrote:

@World Traveler This was on her FaceBook page. 

4F4B55F5-062D-4C09-85AB-2CA0303E4B14.jpeg

Super Contributor

@World Traveler  Sorry if you already explained this, but why do you think there will be no October gallons?

I usually only buy my daughter's Wen Kids in the spring, so no fall gallons isn't  big deal for me. I generally stick to 32 oz bottles.

@x Hedge  Your analysis seems spot on to me. Maybe this is some of the reasoning going towards offering gallons all year long, although goodness knows it's created quite the stir on the boards here Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

@RipleyGirl  I believe it is a QVC decision; definitely not Chaz's idea, to exclude gallons in October. But........QVC has told him one thing and ended up doing something else on more than one occasion, so I would not call it a definite thing that there will not be some gallons in October.

Remember last year when he was told that he could blend Fall and Winter together and then QVC said no, just the Fall products? That is when Chaz countered with offering us FOUR Fall offerings instead of the regular three.....to make up for the fact that he could not present his Winter products in the Fall also.

This lineup that Chaz showed in the video gives us only one from each season; the rest are used throughout the year (rice-based, Light, etc.).

It surprises me that he is going with the gallon of the new Summer Melon Mint when so many people have not tried it yet. He is taking a big chance. Perhaps his reviews from those who purchased the Melon Mint from his website already are giving it rave comments and so it is included. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RipleyGirl , I think Qurate's influence in making changes over the last year include:

extending the 3 month limit, and overlapping the availability of Seasonals;

stocking more than three formulas for a given season;

selling gallons (at full price) anytime of the year;

extending TSV beyond 24 hours;

(and that fiasco of selling those two WEN oil formulas that didnt actually exist except as an error on their inventory list).

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

I think I'm gonna need a second job to afford this one!Smiley Very Happy

YOU KNOW IT!!!     Heart

@77yangya & @qtrmoonlady1 

My husband keeps telling Toby he needs to get a job to afford all of his spa appointments, dental cleanings & WEN.  Toby just looks up a him, yawns & falls back to sleep on his My Pillow. Woman LOLHeart

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585 Is it a separate Facebook page or the Dooters one? I went thru the Dooters one and couldn't figure out what everyone was replying to. Did not see what you just posted now. Since her name is at the top and not Dooters, I'm thinking she has a separate, personal Facebook page apart from Dooters.

@World Traveler 

its Linda’s personal Facebook page

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

Oh that's harsh in such a short period of time. Lovely photo and words though.

@Suz585 wrote:

@World Traveler This was on her FaceBook page. 

4F4B55F5-062D-4C09-85AB-2CA0303E4B14.jpeg

What a sweet love story.  To lose her brother, mama & daddy all in a 2-3 year span...what a blow...bless her heart. Heart

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585 About the 32 items....I could be wrong on this, but I took that as representing all the containers being offered, not just gallons.

For instance, a gallon of Fresh Apple (#1), a 32-ounce of Fresh Apple (#2), remoist of Fresh Apple (#3), etc. Know what I mean?

Like I said, I could be wrong on what the 32 means.

@World Traveler 

I truly think QVC is offering every possible Gallon option, short of Bella Spirit, Indigo, Rice Fragrance Free and Wen Men  

I’ve listed them out and came up with 32. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I did read in June they will be offered at a low price than what is being currently offered. 

6 Classic - Lavender, Cucumber Aloe, Fig, Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree and Pomegranate 

4 Rice - Bamboo Green Tea, Mandrain Itl Fig, Light, Pink Jasmine Peony

2 - 6/13 and 3/19

3 Kids - Apple, Watermelon and Strawberry Banana 

4 Fall - Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, White Pumpkin and Fresh Apple

4 Winter - Vanilla Mint, White Citrus, Red Currant and Fresh Forest

4 Spring - Orange Blossom, Cherry Blossom, Honey Lilac, and Fresh Floral

5 Summer - Mango Coconut, Honey Peach, Coconut Lime Verbena, Tropical Paradise and Melon Mint

I definitely will be making certain any purchase I make will be when Chaz or Gina is on air. June sounds exciting! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 I sure hope you are correct, but that is not what his video shows when he mentions that he is shooting what will be available/presented in June. Let's keep our fingers crossed that you are correct. Smiley Very Happy

@77yangya Next time you periscope something, if you think of it, please ask whether or not he is only presenting the gallons shown in his video or if it will actually be 32. I usually watch his periscopes after the fact, so he is not online to answer my questions.

I just can't imagine that QVC would offer to contract for manufacturing of 32 different gallons all at once, when he doesn't sell out with the ones they do offer in June. They sell a lot and he meets his quota, but doesn't sell out all his gallons.

Wish I had a hair appointment between now and June so I could ask, but I don't. Smiley Sad

If Linda wasn't going thru this personal sorrow, I would direct message her. She always responds quickly.