WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN June 2019 Gallons

[ Edited ]

Since posting this, there have big changes in what will be offered; there will be 32 gallons presented! See more current posts for all the details, especially posts made on 5/30/19.

Just checked Chaz's Facebook page this morning and some videos, and he posted three hours ago that gallons are coming in five weeks. If he is being exact, that would be Wednesday, May 29.

The following will be in gallons:

All six classics (Tea Tree, Lavender, Sweet Almond Mint, Cucumber Aloe, Fig, and Pomegranate)

All three kids product (Strawberry Banana, Watermelon, and Apple)

Fall Fresh Apple

Bamboo Green Tea

Winter White Forest

Spring Fresh Floral

Summer Melon Mint

Light

Mandarin Italian Fig

From what I can tell, you will only be able to get the gallons in June (end of May?) and not in October on QVC. Suppose you will be able to get the gallons on his website though. Or, maybe he means there will be no other presentation of the gallons except in June.

Indigo.....no gallons on QVC.

As always, this information could change, that is just what he posted today.

Respected Contributor

QVC usually offers the gallons only during the month of June. Although, I remember last year they started selling them at the end of May.

Respected Contributor
@World Traveler Thanks so much for posting this. I need to get Tea Tree. I use Wen but not for every cleansing. I rotate my hair care, it works out better that way. Again thanks. 🙋🏻❤️🥰💐
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty You are welcome! Heart

Tea Tree is my go-to for first cleanse. Am sorry, however, that Summer Mango Coconut is not on the horizon for gallons. I'll have to get it from his website instead. 

Esteemed Contributor

Very interesting that instead of including some fan favorites of the past, they're only offering the four most recent Seasonals. All have been available to the public for less than a year, (and therefore having the fewest negative reviews; either honest or bogus).

This is atypical, especially offering the SMM in a gallon at it's launch!

Also atypical is offering BGT & MIF in June.

Rice gallons were always offered in fall, along with 613/319 and PJP.

So, just speculating, did Qurate say to Chaz, 'Show us your best case scenario for gallon month sales so we can decide whether to continue this annual tradition'? 

After all, they devote a lot of June air time ("is he on again !? ") to selling WEN gallons.

I suspect Qurate could be re-evaluating whether the June return justifies their expense, consolidating gallon presentations to take advantage of June's 'gallon fever', and re-calculating how high they can set the gallon price without losing sales.

Personally I've never bought a gallon, and don't intend to. But a lot of households have people sharing one big bottle, or use the same formula head to toe daily, making gallons a good deal.

... I also think that 'on-air quota' that is a leftover creature of pre-internet TV shopping will be dumped or revised by Qurate (if it hasn't been already).

Last year QVC made the gallons available on May 18th, and some Seasonals were sold out before Chaz was even in town, counting zero toward the quota.

In fact Chaz's most loyal customers waited to buy when he was on-air, and so lost out for the year!!

That generated a lot of loyalty conflict and disappointment.

It makes no sense for Qurate to maintain such obstacles to a customer's satisfaction and their vendor's success.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for passing this info along for those of us not on Facebook, World Traveler.  Now I can plan my purchases, a gallon each of TT and WWF on a/d, and be sure of being covered for the year.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone!!

In full disclosure - I haven’t been listening to Chaz’s periscopes lately (so I may have miss heard) but on a Facebook Live, I thought I heard him say QVC would be offering 32 different gallon choices. 

32 different gallon choices

Holy cow! That would be every scent except Indigo offered at once! I’m stunned! Recently I bought 3 gallons from his website (I had a coupon, so it was an amazon deal). I don’t think I need any more gallons, but if Melon Mint is offered in a gallon, I won’t have any self control, haha!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

I have to ask...what is Qurate?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

QVC, HSN, Zulily, & others belong to Qurate Retail Group. They acquired QVC a year (??) ago.

Not sure about the business arrangement, but I think 'acquisition ' would be right word.

(This is from Learn About Us - scroll to bottom of this page)

We are seven leading retail brands, reaching approximately 380 million homes worldwide through 15 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs and in-store destinations.
We are seven leading retail brands, reaching approximately 380 million homes worldwide through 15 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs and in-store destinations.

We're #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).

We are Qurate Retail Group, ready to drive extraordinary innovation in retail.

Respected Contributor

Hi, World Traveler!  DID YOU SEE THAT!!!!  OOOHHHH MAN!  I WAS DROOLING!!!  Great of you to post this too!!!!  I used my Fall Fresh Apple Mousse the other day and thought OHHH I MISS THIS!!  I used up my cleansing conditiooner in it and my NBT too!  I have three mousses in it though.  OH!  That Fresh Floral!   It went to the very top of my favorite list.  This is the one I'm after.  They're all wonderful though.