WEN

Respected Contributor

@nikki48

That makes sense!  I do most of my cocktails during my first cleanse!

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

@bebe777, usually I'm working, so I'm happy it's on tonight!

@lrmuffin, glad to hear that. Usually I watch most of the June shows but this is the first one I've been able to watch this year. Thank goodness for nikki48's post about tonight's two-hour show. 

I'm soooo bummed, I will be traveling June 13th... all day Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Hi everyone!  Just ordered STP to try. It has the honey complex so can't wait to try it.  I waited for the show to order so Chaz gets credit.

Hi @lrmuffin, great to see you!! Smiley Happy

The STP seems liek a very popular Seasonal. -- I haven't ordered it yet. I'm waiting for a "deal" to entice me. Smiley Happy

Yay! for waiting to order until Chaz was on so he get's credit. -- I've got an order to place during the show too for the 20oz NBT. Smiley Happy

@bebe777, you didnt order during the two ODO's? You may want to be quick, it keeps selling out.

@nikki48, yup I've been tempting fate. I just had a feeling that the 20oz NBT would probably be available for most of June at that crazy good price. -- The last time Chaz made it available, it was available for a while... but tonight I'm ordering for sure. I'll need it for the winter to slather it on my body. Smiley Happy

If I remember correctly, you stock up on it bigtime. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@bebe777

Kate has really luscious hair. It doesn't look like baby fine hair!  So healthy!

@jpie, when Chaz wrapped his thumb and index finger around her hair... there was nothing there. I was really surprised. 

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @nikki48, good to see you. Smiley Happy

CHaz always looks great. Ack, he's featuring the SOB gallon... one of my faves!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777, yes he does. He was attempting to wear more color because everyone tells him he wears black all the time but he still looks good in black too. I still havent ordered my SHP gallon... dragging my feet.

lol, I always want to order an SOB gallon... but it just doesn't make sense since I use 22 different Wen scents. Smiley Wink

Do you focus on SHP or do you use a lot of formulas?

@bebe777, I use quite a few and switch them up but I have my staples that I love.. love...love. SHP & 319, I buy in gallons then TT, FIG, POM and other seasonals I love I usually get in 32 oz. I would buy FVWP and FTP in a gallon if QVC ever had it. A 16 oz just isnt a good value for me (unless in a great ODO set) because I use so much.

@nikki48, The good news about my having not a lot of hair is that I don't use that much Wen when I cleanse my hair... sooo with 22 bottles open, I just don't go through them that often, but I love always cleansing with the Wen of the Moment. Smiley Happy

@nikki48 you really use a good number of formulas as well. Can you use most of the formulas? -- I can basically use anything except for LAV (frizzy mess) and FIG (leaves my hair flat)

@bebe777, I can use the majority, of course my curls have their favorites... I never tried LAV, CUC or SAM in the classics... of the seasonals I tried WVM was drying but I may retry with 319 mixed in because I love the scent. The only rice that wasnt great was Light and of course you know I love love love 613/319. No Wen Kids because witch hazel causes a rash for me.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I love Wendy!  Her perky personality matches her hair!  

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@jpie wrote:
TT + FGP........hmmm seems like a weird combo.

@jpie, it makes me curious about what it does. I'm thinking super hair growth possibly...

______

Maybe growth, but I'm not sure about the two scents together......

@jpie, I would do it mixed just for my first cleanse and then leave out the TT for my second.

@nikki48 and @jpie, TT is amazing for hair growth. That's why it was my first "go to".

I only switched over to the Seasonals and Restoratives and 613/319 once I started using the TT Treatment Oil.... that worked even better for hair growth than the TT CC.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, sorry you are busy on  June 13.  Wen shows are fun!

@nikki48, thanks for the early notification that this is a two hour show.

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @nikki48, good to see you. Smiley Happy

CHaz always looks great. Ack, he's featuring the SOB gallon... one of my faves!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777, yes he does. He was attempting to wear more color because everyone tells him he wears black all the time but he still looks good in black too. I still havent ordered my SHP gallon... dragging my feet.

lol, I always want to order an SOB gallon... but it just doesn't make sense since I use 22 different Wen scents. Smiley Wink

Do you focus on SHP or do you use a lot of formulas?

@bebe777, I use quite a few and switch them up but I have my staples that I love.. love...love. SHP & 319, I buy in gallons then TT, FIG, POM and other seasonals I love I usually get in 32 oz. I would buy FVWP and FTP in a gallon if QVC ever had it. A 16 oz just isnt a good value for me (unless in a great ODO set) because I use so much.

@nikki48, The good news about my having not a lot of hair is that I don't use that much Wen when I cleanse my hair... sooo with 22 bottles open, I just don't go through them that often, but I love always cleansing with the Wen of the Moment. Smiley Happy

@nikki48 you really use a good number of formulas as well. Can you use most of the formulas? -- I can basically use anything except for LAV (frizzy mess) and FIG (leaves my hair flat)

@bebe777, I can use the majority, of course my curls have their favorites... I never tried LAV, CUC or SAM in the classics... of the seasonals I tried WVM was drying but I may retry with 319 mixed in because I love the scent. The only rice that wasnt great was Light and of course you know I love love love 613/319. No Wen Kids because witch hazel causes a rash for me.

@nikki48, in December 2010, when I became a Wen girl... all they had were 5 Classics (SAM, TT, LAV, CA and FIG). -- At that point, only TT and CA worked for me (I can use SAM these days but not LAV or FIG). 

Once he started the Seasonals line I was hooked. My baby fine hair needs all the amino acid complex Chaz can give me. All the Seasonals work equally well. -- MIF and 319 CCs works the best for my hair.

btw, LAV and CA both have witch hazel in them. -- Eventually I figured out that the witch hazel wasn't frizzing my hair... it was the lavender oil itself. Bummer, becasue I love the smell of lavender essense. Smiley Sad

That's a good idea to try to cut the WVM with 319. -- I agree 613 and 319 CCs are amazing!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777

I just back up the show to watch Kate and Chaz again.  I see what you mean.