WEN

Respected Contributor

I'm here.  Just took a break to cook and eat dinner.  Now, I'm watchin' the Chaz!

I'm thinking about having a glass of wine.    Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Hi @nikki48, good to see you. Smiley Happy

CHaz always looks great. Ack, he's featuring the SOB gallon... one of my faves!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777, yes he does. He was attempting to wear more color because everyone tells him he wears black all the time but he still looks good in black too. I still havent ordered my SHP gallon... dragging my feet.

lol, I always want to order an SOB gallon... but it just doesn't make sense since I use 22 different Wen scents. Smiley Wink

Do you focus on SHP or do you use a lot of formulas?

@bebe777, I use quite a few and switch them up but I have my staples that I love.. love...love. SHP & 319, I buy in gallons then TT, FIG, POM and other seasonals I love I usually get in 32 oz. I would buy FVWP and FTP in a gallon if QVC ever had it. A 16 oz just isnt a good value for me (unless in a great ODO set) because I use so much.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone!  Just ordered STP to try. It has the honey complex so can't wait to try it.  I waited for the show to order so Chaz gets credit.

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I'm here.  Just took a break to cook and eat dinner.  Now, I'm watchin' the Chaz!

I'm thinking about having a glass of wine.    Woman Wink

Hi @jpie, great to see you. -- I got dinner together at about 7:59pm... but I've been typing so no eating yet. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes, I think dark-haired Mary should go lighter (with her color).

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin wrote:

Hi everyone!  Just ordered STP to try. It has the honey complex so can't wait to try it.  I waited for the show to order so Chaz gets credit.

Hi @lrmuffin, great to see you!! Smiley Happy

The STP seems liek a very popular Seasonal. -- I haven't ordered it yet. I'm waiting for a "deal" to entice me. Smiley Happy

Yay! for waiting to order until Chaz was on so he get's credit. -- I've got an order to place during the show too for the 20oz NBT. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Guess what just showed up...... the Light FTS!!

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@jpie I actually like the fact that she keeps her hair dark. I think it suits her. -- I have baby fine hair like Mary's so I'm always happy to see her here. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
TT + FGP........hmmm seems like a weird combo.
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@jpie I actually like the fact that she keeps her hair dark. I think it suits her. -- I have baby fine hair like Mary's so I'm always happy to see her here. Smiley Happy

And red-haired Kate too because she also has baby fine hair. I didn't believe it until one night Chaz held her hair in his hand... and she really didn't have a lot of hair.... just like me Smiley Happy