WEN

Trusted Contributor

So tempted to get another jumbo 613.  I got the 319 already.  I'm just 1 body so don't know if it's overkill.

@nikki48 hiya enabler!  Don't forget the Retailmenot deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

So tempted to get another jumbo 613.  I got the 319 already.  I'm just 1 body so don't know if it's overkill.

@Suebdoo  My philosophy is you have to keep a "just in case one"

Trusted Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo, well you know what I am going to say, lol. Between hubby and I we have 2.5 20 oz tubs, one jar of light, one 16 oz SCLV and a couple of the 3 oz travel ones.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@nikki48 @ANewHue I really want one of the seasonal ones, but I'm stubborn and I think that price should be lowered to a special price.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@nikki48 @ANewHue I really want one of the seasonal ones, but I'm stubborn and I think that price should be lowered to a special price.  LOL

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo   I was surprised it wasn't .

Valued Contributor

HMMM, I just got off the phone with customer service and  asked about

the no shipping according to their program guide, and they are

telling me that there is a shipping charge.  

Maybe I talked to the wrong CS rep....guess I'll call later to confirm.

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun...call the 1-800-367-9444 number. They can waive the shipping for you. Don't call the ordering number. Once you tell them the program guide states free shipping they will honor it (at least they have for the 2 items I ordered).

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@AlohaSun...call the 1-800-367-9444 number. They can waive the shipping for you. Don't call the ordering number. Once you tell them the program guide states free shipping they will honor it (at least they have for the 2 items I ordered).

@SurferWife That's what I was thinking.  I called the ordering number and 

she transferred my call. Thank you, will call the other number!  Luv You!!!

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Suebdoo   I was surprised it wasn't .

@Suebdoo,I was surprised as well, I just knew they would offer a special price. I do love it but I completely understand. If they had dropped it I would have purchased a second one.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun...we wahines have to watch out for each other! It hasn't been easy...the order intake CS reps say they don't have the ability to modify shipping, which is why you have to call 367-9444. They have a higher level of access to override shipping. Just hold for a rep...you'll get through.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.