WEN

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thank you so much @Jen44 to tell us to call. I always place my orders online and was seriously disappointed when I didn't see free shipping online.

@SurferWife  You are quite welcome!

Esteemed Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@AlohaSun...she is right!! I just called Customer Service and explained to them the program guide states free shipping and she gave me free shipping on my gallon! Get your gallon girl...no $27shipping!! SCORE!

@SurferWife Thank you!!!  I just can't make up my mind on which scent.

SOB or one of the classics!  But since classics are always year round,

the SOB just might be the winner!

@AlohaSun  Good choice I love SOB and could/would use it year round (if I didn't the equivalent of gallons in all these other formulas.) lol

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN June 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

It's amazing that no mention of free shipping is being mentioned in the show. I wouldn't have even known to look at the program guide to see that this is a free shipping show. Usually QVC is more on top of that, but thank goodness they will still offer it if we call.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor
@Jen44 Thank you!! I called and my shipping charges were removed too.
Valued Contributor

@Hope4102 wrote:
@Jen44 Thank you!! I called and my shipping charges were removed too.

@Hope4102  You are quite welcome!

Trusted Contributor

Hi girls, my internet guy was here and of course I had more issues than I thought so the repair ran into Chaz's time. I am so glad our Hawaii girls get to splurge tonight with free shipping!!! Yayy!

#IAmTeamWen
Valued Contributor

Hi @nikki48 !  I was wandering where you were.  What bad timing

for your internet to go kaput.  I'm glad its fixed now.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Hi girls, my internet guy was here and of course I had more issues than I thought so the repair ran into Chaz's time. I am so glad our Hawaii girls get to splurge tonight with free shipping!!! Yayy!

Hi @nikki48 I was wondering where you were glad you made it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN June 2017 Chat

[ Edited ]

@Drythe. Hi girl,  I'm laughing here every time Chaz says his is the ONLY hairspray that is environmentally safe.    I think somewhere , someone is dangling on an edge.. Cannot wait to see what he comes back with.  I've seen his version of the pineapple

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe. Hi girl,  I'm laughing here every time Chaz says his is the ONLY hairspray that is environmentally safe.    I think somewhere , someone is dangling on an edge.. Cannot wait to see what he comes back with.  I've seen his version of the pineapple

lauging.jpg

#IAmTeamWen