WEN

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sueinsf  Normally I find the the seasonal products all have the same scent but that's definitely not the case with STP. I got the ODO with the 16 oz. CC, the oil and RTM. I love the CC which has a pineapple scent. The oil also smells like pineapple although it's a much sweeter scent but I can't smell anything but grapefruit in the RTM. If I didn't dislike the RTM scent so much I would have bought the STP trio that they aired today.

@HSB1204 that makes me glad that I didn't get the ODO as I too do not like grapefruit scents really. I am most likely going to try the CC in that new scent but that is it. I don't really use an of the other products anyway, except in SHL scent I do like the oil and RTM to use on my body. 

@HappyDaze  Yes, you're probably better off just trying a 16 oz. bottle of the CC then. No point in getting a bunch of products that you're never going to use!

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

I'm still stuck with dinner stuff and forgot to remind everyone earlier.  Don't forget to go through Retailmenot to get the $$$ back if you spend over $100.  Thanks for the notice it worked again!  Says it is ending soon.

@ANewHue I think you and I are dealing with similar things.  Except I have both parents with medical issues.  I'm so sick of the hospital.  Between them and my own health issues, I have been to the hospital or a Dr appt almost every day for the last 2 weeks.  Dad still there and will most likely have to do rehab in a facility for awhile.

@ANewHue I'm thinking of you &@bebe777 since we are in this together !!   And yes.....my RTM stash is totally dwindling with all this.  Doesn't help that it's in the 90s either.

Thanks Chaz for developing the RTM because it is a life saver !  😘

@Suebdoo, thanks so much for your kind words. I really appreciate them. These days, if it's not the one then it's the other. Welcome to our world. *s* My time just has not been my own for the past year, but it's been my choice to do it this way. 

Suebdoo, I wish you and your folks all the very best. ANd I'm glad that like @ANewHue you have your Wen RTMs to give you refreshing bursts of aromatherapy. 

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777  Yeah, I just don't have that much patience to figure out a product. I'll spray my hair with the TTS here and there for the sake of it just to use it up but it does nothing.

The VTS I just threw out since it made my hair super crispy.

@HSB1204, sounds like we're both impatient that way. I'mlucking that the CC worked wonders the first time out... lol, though it did take me a solid 10 minutes to wash the excess CC out of my hair... which is why I use so much less CC these days. Smiley Happy

I had worried that the VTS would make my baby fine hair crispy but that hasn't happened. These days, I prbably use 10-12 pumps for each leave in.

@bebe777  The first time I tried Wen I only had a 6 oz. bottle of SAM so I almost wasn't sure that it would be enough but thankfully it was. I don't recall having any issues rinsing it out. These days I still find that I'm occasionally experimenting with the number of pumps as my hair is getting longer. Cat Happy

On dry hair I could never seem to spray the right about of VTS without making my hair crispy. If I used it on wet hair I just ended up with super dry ends.

@HSB1204, I only apply it on soaking wet hair in the shower. First I put in about 1/2 pump (from 16oz bottle) of 613 CC. -- Then, for each side of my hair, I blend I SC pump with 3 sprays of the VTS. -- This is followed by 10 pumps of 613 Moussie moo. *s*

SInce I'm not home these days, I have to settle for an electric dryer. Smiley Sad 

Before I start drying my hair, I spray 4-5 pumps of VTS over my hair. as my hair dries (in 3-5 minutes) I turn my head upside down and spray the bottom of the back of my scalp with about 3 pumps of VTS. Then I finish of drying my hair with my head upside down. I seem to get more volume that way.

lol, in any case, it does give me more volume and it hasn't dried out my hair. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

So...........now what? 😛

@SurferWife  Now we wait until Tuesday. Cat LOL  I have some meetings but as far as I know I can work at home so I'll just multi-task with some Wen shows in the background. Cat Tongue

@HSB1204 and @SurferWife, I'm so bummed that 6/13 is a travel day for me and I haven't figured out how to change my schedule up... lol, though I'm still trying Smiley Happy

@bebe777  If you have cell phone reception hopefully you'll be able to check for any Wen deals on your phone. Cat Happy

@HSB1204, I think our Wen chat tonight has inspired me. Right now I'm working on a plan to get back home by late monday evening. Fingers crossed. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sueinsf  The STP SC is tempting to me but then at the same time I'm not sure in case it doesn't smell like the CC. The RTM and CC smell nothing alike to my nose. If the SC has the lovely pineapple scent that the CC has I'd definitely buy it.

@HSB1204 I hadn't considered that the scent of the various products would be that different.  While I'm tempted to get the 3 piece kit currently on sale, perhaps I should stick with my plan to just try the 16oz CC and see what I think, before adding other products.  Just hate to pass up some of these good deals! 

@sueinsf  Normally I find the the seasonal products all have the same scent but that's definitely not the case with STP. I got the ODO with the 16 oz. CC, the oil and RTM. I love the CC which has a pineapple scent. The oil also smells like pineapple although it's a much sweeter scent but I can't smell anything but grapefruit in the RTM. If I didn't dislike the RTM scent so much I would have bought the STP trio that they aired today.

@HSB1204 and @sueinsf, this was also true for Spring Orange Blossom. I loved the SOB CC scent, but I found the SOB oil was more citrusy. So much so that I even thought about returning it but, in the end, I kept the oil and I'm glad I did. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@bebe777   Keep trying again when Chaz is on air.  It took me years b4 I got on and gave an on air testamonial.  Sorry the phone kept ringing and no one picked up.  It is fun being on air and talk directly to Chaz.  Try agsin today and if you get on say hi to us on the forum.

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I know I'm probably in the minority of people in need of SC but I decided to just order the 613 SC duo. I have one bottle of SAM SC left but aside from that I pretty much only have seasonal SCs left and some of them linger so much that they overpower whatever CC I used.

I find that the 613 SC doesn't clash with anything. I've given up on the 319 SC. I'm now on my second bottle and halfway through it the pump stopped working both times.

@HSB1204,what a shame. That's so odd. Did you call Chaz's salon and see if you could get replacement pumps? -- Also, if the 613 pump works, could you switch it out?

@bebe777  Yes, when the pump in the first bottle stopped working I thought it was an issue with the pump so I e-mailed the salon and they were very nice about it and sent me a new pump. Unfortunately that didn't help at all so I'm thinking the SC must just be so thick that it can't get through the pump? I'm not sure how it works for half of the bottle and then stops working but it's hardly a coincidence when it has happened with two different bottles.

@HSB1204. I use 319 sc too and have the same problem.   I've taken a break from it and have been using my endless stash of core sc.   

@ANewHue @HSB1204

It's really good know it's not just me. I thought it was my 2 bottles of 319 SC. Perhaps it's because it's thicker? I emptied the two bottles into an empty 8oz remoist jar, but I prefer using a pump. This disappoints me, since my WEN strategy was to only by 319 ancillary products. THis way I wouldn't be mixing scents or overstocking (hoarding). So much for having a plan, lol!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777  The first time I tried Wen I only had a 6 oz. bottle of SAM so I almost wasn't sure that it would be enough but thankfully it was. I don't recall having any issues rinsing it out. These days I still find that I'm occasionally experimenting with the number of pumps as my hair is getting longer. Cat Happy

On dry hair I could never seem to spray the right about of VTS without making my hair crispy. If I used it on wet hair I just ended up with super dry ends.

@HSB1204, I only apply it on soaking wet hair in the shower. First I put in about 1/2 pump (from 16oz bottle) of 613 CC. -- Then, for each side of my hair, I blend I SC pump with 3 sprays of the VTS. -- This is followed by 10 pumps of 613 Moussie moo. *s*

SInce I'm not home these days, I have to settle for an electric dryer. Smiley Sad 

Before I start drying my hair, I spray 4-5 pumps of VTS over my hair. as my hair dries (in 3-5 minutes) I turn my head upside down and spray the bottom of the back of my scalp with about 3 pumps of VTS. Then I finish of drying my hair with my head upside down. I seem to get more volume that way.

lol, in any case, it does give me more volume and it hasn't dried out my hair. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777  From a 16 oz. bottle I probably use at least one full pump of CC as my leave-in. After that I'll use one or two full pumps of the SC. I still find that I have to be careful with how much mousse I use or else my hair can get a little greasy so it's a bit of an experiment. Cat Happy

I'm glad the VTS finally seems to be working for you. It's not a product that you can really go through that fast since you don't need too many pumps.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

arrrggg!!! This is sooo not fair... Chaz is tempting me with a Wen comb!! Smiley Wink

@bebe777

And you KNOW how those combs like to travel!

@Drythe, lolololololol, my 8-9 Wen combs have traveled so very well that this spring I only had two left. Fortunately, a third one traveled into my sister's medicine cabinet and I repatriated it. Smiley Happy

My sister's niece just left for Venice this morning. That comb better not have bought an airplane ticket. 

*sigh* I think that soon I'm finally going to have to break down and purchase some Wen combs from Chaz's site... but I keep hoping for a Wen Comb pack ODO... like maybe half a dozen or so. Smiley Wink

How is your Wen comb brrod doing? Smiley Happy

@bebe777

Well, at least your combs have adventures!  Mine seem to sneak off in the night never to return!  I'm down to 3.

I love it, you repatriated a comb! COOL! tee hee.  But, we can't blame a comb, even a WEN comb for wanting to visit Venice.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I'm watching Chaz on BeautyIQ right now and he was showing the seasonal gallons a minute ago and got to FGP, and said "this is where all the seasonals started, in Fall 2011", and I thought, OMG!!!  I've been using WEN almost six years!  I started with Fall Ginger Pumpkin CC, and fell in love!  WOW, six years, no wonder my hair stands up to harsh stuff like perms and hot tools, and why I have something like twice as much hair on my head as I used to!  Wish I could say "here's to another sixty years with WEN", ten times how long I've been using it, but that would be ridiculously optomistic at my age, lol.  I'll ask for sixteen more years with WEN and be happy if I get it!