WEN

Respected Contributor

It is so hot & dry in Phx today I think I need the Fig/STP/613 all squished together for moisture!  lol   (and my humidifier it on full blast)....

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi  and @HSB1204  I hope you get some relief from the heat soon Heart

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

It is so hot & dry in Phx today I think I need the Fig/STP/613 all squished together for moisture!  lol   (and my humidifier it on full blast)....

@quadmimi  Yeah, it felt super hot today. I'm ready to move into the freezer!

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn  I think it was 116 today. Supposedly it's going to cool down a little bit next week but we'll see. At least I only had to step out for a little bit this morning to get a haircut. Aside from that I've stayed inside all day long.

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 116!! I will now stop complaining about my 86 degrees. WOW!

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 116!! I will now stop complaining about my 86 degrees. WOW!

@nikki48  Apparently it turned out to be 118! No wonder it was still extremely hot when I went outside around 8:00pm!

I think today I'll stay inside for as long as I can and enjoy my STP. I got the SC and mousse from Chaz's sale so I'll give both a try today. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN July Chat

[ Edited ]

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn  I think it was 116 today. Supposedly it's going to cool down a little bit next week but we'll see. At least I only had to step out for a little bit this morning to get a haircut. Aside from that I've stayed inside all day long.

@FleaMktQn @nikki48 We moved to a different house this week!..not a good time to do that...Have been out in the heat way too much, why can't the Mountain rain's today come here @HSB1204..we just got a dust storm last night, oh for the rain..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn @nikki48 We moved to a different house this week!..not a good time to do that...Have been out in the heat way too much, why can't the Mountain rain's today come here @HSB1204..we just got a dust storm last night, oh for the rain..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi  Yeah, it sure did get windy today. I hope we'll get some rain but I guess we'll see if that actually happens!

Honored Contributor

I was finally able to get the 32 oz summer trio with the SC and mousse set, I got the STP since my husband loves the scent and I like the performance. I didn't order when they were ODO because I hadn't tried the new CC yet so I bought the 16oz summer CC trio instead. Now I can finally try the mousse and seasonal SC too. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Hi all!  Smiley Happy

im pretty new to Wen and just wanted some advice. I ordered the Summer Tropical Paradise CC and love it! But my ends seem dry when I use it. Does anyone have any tips on what I can use with it to give more moisture to my ends?

Thanks so much!