WEN

Frequent Contributor

Thank you @rochelleS. That sounds amazing Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Happy July Wenners!   My birthday is this month and I did all my birthday shopping and more during the shows .  yes, @Kjelle good thing Chaz isn't back until September give time for that card to cool off.

@ANewHue

Happy Birthday To You,

Happy Birthday To You,

Happy Birthday  A NEW HUE,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOU!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@ShopperGirl15

Hi, I was thinking about your CLV oil inquiry and it came to mind that the WWC, Winter White Citrus is a lovely companion to mix. Be it the oil, CC or any of the styling products, whatever you'd choose...the bright citrus of the slightly spicy, crisp and rich blood orange of the WWC and the mellow CLV play beautifully together. I know and love that there's so many different combos to play with and many, many interesting suggestions and ideas expressed here, I just thought I'd share what I found to be another especially nice experience. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question for any of you lovely ladies who use the SMC oil. Is it an even mix of mango (fruit) and coconut?  Or does one or the other dominate? Much Thanks in advance for taking time to reply and aiding my decision to purchase. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I ended up ordering the STP SC and mousse from the sale on Chaz's website. Heart

Hopefully now I can let my credit card cool off for a little bit. Cat Embarassed

It can't cool off @HSB1204 it's too hot here!....lol

Frequent Contributor

@rochelleS Thanks for the suggestion! That sounds lovely!

As for the SMC oil, I get more mango (same with the CC). I very much enjoy it, although I do reach for STP more and more lately.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@KayAnn615 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Hi girls! I am planning to order a STP and SCLV mousse from Chaz's site since QVC doesnt offer it alone. The oils also come out at a better deal.

Thanks for letting me know about the oils! Love the STP and SMC oils, how is the SCLV oil?

@ShopperGirl15 

The CLV oil is nice. On me it starts out evenly blended with both the lime and the coconut clearly detectable. Shortly afterwards the coconut ever so softly dominates with the lime skirting underneath. Overall I find this to be a warm and delicate fragrance, very summery and hinting tropical. HTH's.

@nikki48

Is this how the CLV NBT translates on you? Or are you getting more lime as the scent settles? Much Thanks! 

@rochelleS, I smell more lime all the time with CLV but the NBT scent seems to fade for me, unless I actually smell my hands. I dont notice it the way everyone notices the SHP. I think this is simply because it is a much lighter scent. As I blend it with the STP oil, the mixture does last and I do continue to smell them together.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I ended up ordering the STP SC and mousse from the sale on Chaz's website. Heart

Hopefully now I can let my credit card cool off for a little bit. Cat Embarassed

It can't cool off @HSB1204 it's too hot here!....lol

@quadmimiSo true! I may have to put it in the freezer for a few months. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS and @Drythe.  Thanks ladies.   I party the whole month for sure.  Lol   Now if I could only get to see my other favorite Leo (Chaz) that would really be a celebration.

Super Contributor

Re: WEN July Chat

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

@rochelleS@ and @Drythe.  Thanks ladies.   I party the whole month for sure.  Lol   Now if I could only get to see my other favorite Leo (Chaz) that would really be a celebration.

My little girl is a Leo. Sometimes all I can do is shake my head in awe and confusion Woman Wink

(FYI, I'm a Sagittarius, so if that's all I do, that's probably a real accomplishment for me).