WEN

Frequent Contributor

Re: WEN July Chat

[ Edited ]

@nikki48 wrote:

Hi girls! I am planning to order a STP and SCLV mousse from Chaz's site since QVC doesnt offer it alone. The oils also come out at a better deal.

Thanks for letting me know about the oils! Love the STP and SMC oils, how is the SCLV oil?

Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Since Chaz is having a sale this weekend, I'm debating on trying the 16oz STP and 16oz Light cc's (Light isn't even available on QVC in that size) which would cost me a little less than QVC with free shipping. 

I've been curious about Light but don't know how it will work for me both formula and scent wise.  613 and BGT aren't good formulas for me (too drying) although I like the scents and MIF is a good formula but I'm not crazy about the scent (far better in the oil than the cc).  Since I mix, I can usually handle a scent I'm mixed on (as long as the scents play well together which most seem to do).   How moisturizing (or drying) is the Light formula?

@sueinsf I was wary about Light since I found both BGT and Watermelon too drying. i I really don't understand why my hair likes Light so much more than either one. There are about three different alcohols in the top of the Watermelon ingredient deck, so that makes sense but there are more similarities between BGT and Light in terms of ingredients. Based on that I would give Light a try. I am actually sitting her in Light and SAM remoist right now. 

Thanks @Kjelle!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy July Wenners!   My birthday is this month and I did all my birthday shopping and more during the shows .  yes, @Kjelle good thing Chaz isn't back until September give time for that card to cool off.

Esteemed Contributor

What am I missing? 

I went to Chaz's website, clicked on Salon, im not seeing any sign of a sale anywhere.

I even created a new account and signed in, in case that triggered the 'sale' to appear.

Thanks for any help!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN July Chat

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

What am I missing? 

I went to Chaz's website, clicked on Salon, im not seeing any sign of a sale anywhere.

I even created a new account and signed in, in case that triggered the 'sale' to appear.

Thanks for any help!!

@x Hedge, Click "shop Wen" right before "salon" or go to the home page (fourth of july sale), the promotion code is listed there.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I ended up ordering the STP SC and mousse from the sale on Chaz's website. Heart

Hopefully now I can let my credit card cool off for a little bit. Cat Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@KayAnn615 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Hi girls! I am planning to order a STP and SCLV mousse from Chaz's site since QVC doesnt offer it alone. The oils also come out at a better deal.

Thanks for letting me know about the oils! Love the STP and SMC oils, how is the SCLV oil?

@ShopperGirl15, I havent tried the SCLV oil yet.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

oh THANK YOU! @nikki48 

I have a link set up to go to "get a recommendation" page and I guess I didn't realize I was missing a 'Home' every time I went to the website. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KayAnn615 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@ShopperGirl15 

The CLV oil is nice. On me it starts out evenly blended with both the lime and the coconut clearly detectable. Shortly afterwards the coconut ever so softly dominates with the lime skirting underneath. Overall I find this to be a warm and delicate fragrance, very summery and hinting tropical. HTH's.

@nikki48

Is this how the CLV NBT translates on you? Or are you getting more lime as the scent settles? Much Thanks! 

Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue

Happy Birthday!  Enjoy all of your birthday goodies and have a wonderful month♡♡♡