WEN

Respected Contributor

Happy July everyone. Hope Y'all have a safe and Fun 4th Smiley Very Happy

I'll be staying home and out of the heat Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQnThank you for starting this thread. Sometimes I want to say something, but it is not enough to merit a separate new thread. So, this is great of you to do this. Heart

Respected Contributor

Yes!  Happy 4th of July to everyone!!!  I'm looking forward to fall.  I love the cool breeze and the beautiful colored leaves.  It's VERY hot where I am.  I think alot of the country is hot too.  Me too, I'll be home, out of the heat too!

Esteemed Contributor

Staying home, enjoying the A/C - it's way too hot to venture out let alone go to the beach - not for me.

@FleaMktQn - Thank you for starting us off for the July Chat

Trusted Contributor

I am hoping for a 4th of July coupon from Chaz's site.  I can't remember if we got one last year, but we have gotten 20% off in the past.  What would be even better is if gallons weren't excluded since many of us planned on getting a formula that sold out on QVC before June.  I would also use it on VTS as we haven't had a duo or any good deals on that in quite a while. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Can't wait for all my last minute June orders to ship.  I tried the coconut/lime before and didn't love it but decided to try it again in the begining on June and totally fell in love with it.  Was able to jump in on the last day and get some more styling creme and the treatment spray. 

Deb Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Hi @FleaMktQn  & eveyone ..Smiley Happy

It will be 111 in Phx on the 4th!...We aren't going anywhere & it's our anniversary!

I think I should stay indoors & order some Wen for our Anniversary..Woman Wink

I hope you guys are all cooler than we are!...

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi  Happy anniverary Smiley Very Happy

I think you have an excellent plan Woman Wink

Not much cooler here, I think it'll be about 95 Smiley Indifferent but it is July in NC and that's the norm, gonna be this way for awhile Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi  Happy anniverary Smiley Very Happy

I think you have an excellent plan Woman Wink

Not much cooler here, I think it'll be about 95 Smiley Indifferent but it is July in NC and that's the norm, gonna be this way for awhile Woman Sad

Oh thanks @FleaMktQn....You are warm also, probably humidity there. Poor Az is dryer than a bone..The Mts. are on super duper high forrest fire alert..I run our humidifer day/night or I would dry up!...Have a safe & cool 4th..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN July Chat 2018

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn

Thanks for starting us off!

I hope you’all were able to grab your faves during June.

Didn’t Chaz look great?

For me no SHL gallon ever showed up.  However there were 2 ADs of the 16 oz SHL NBT, several SCs in both SHL and SSB.

I wish Chaz would create a Volumizing Mist in 613, that’s been on my wish list for a while.

As Flea mentioned it is HOT! HOT! HOT! and HUMID! Need gills to breath here in NC.  Stay cool 😎, and rock that beautiful hair.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras