WEN

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge I could be wrong on this, but I think that was just the total mixture, and then she used what she needed from that during her vacation, to replace the I-forgot-to-bring-my-remoist-with-me jar.

Kind of like when we add all the leftover or bottom-of-the-bottle CC together to use as we need it. Sounds like that is what she did to compensate for no remoist.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh ... oops!!!!

I totally misread that as a single application.  😳 

Thanks @World Traveler.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge I have posted on Facebook for a clarification from the gal about how many "remoist" uses she gets from this concoction. Hopefully, she will see my request and get back to me. I will let you know if she does. Of course, maybe she has a whole ton of hair on her and needs all of that at once! LOL!

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@BExplorer wrote:

Hi all!  I am wondering if there are any Wenners living in, or familiar with, the Charlotte NC area?  My daughter is seriously considering relocating to Charllotte from Springfield, IL. We have never been there before and are planning a trip this summer to check it out.  

I would appreciate any pros, cons, or opinions about the area if anyone is comfortable sharing.  It seems like @FleaMktQn@Drythe and @bebe777 are from the area if I recall correctly. TIA 😊

@BExplorer  I live a little more than an hour away from Charlotte in a much smaller city. I love Asheboro, it's in the very center of NC. It's not too big but big enough, traffic isn't heavy and it's easy to get around town. Traffic in Charlotte is pretty bad, I really never go there so I can't say more than that about Charlotte.

So I'll touch on a few things about NC in general. Summers are HOT, winters overall are quite mild and there is a definite change of seasons, which I like. People are friendly and the Andy Griffith Show if REAL, people down here really talk like that Woman LOL I love it here and have no desire to go anywhere else.

I'd love to arrange a meeting if your trip allows time for a visit to Asheboro Smiley Wink

Thanks so much @FleaMktQn for the helpful response!  Too funny about people really talking like the Andy Griffith show 😆.  

IL summers are pretty miserable, but so are the winters.  Nice to hear your winters aren't too bad. My daughter wants to live in a big city and one of the attractions to the Charllotte area is the both the ocean and the mountains being only 2-3 hours away.  Like you, she also wants the change of seasons.  

We we would definitely be up for a meeting, thanks so much for your gracious offer!  

@FleaMktQn Just an update--my daughter is now flying to Charlotte with her slightly older cousin the first week in September. I am unable to go that week as I am hosting a baby shower for my niece the day after they get back.  I decided they would have a great time spending the week exploring together.  They live in different states and this will be a good opportunity for them to spend quality time together, and for me to step back and let her be her young adult self 😔.

Of course, if she does decide to make the move, I will go with her and help her get set up but I don't look for that to happen sooner than early spring.  

I will let you know what she thinks after their trip.  😊

@BExplorer  So sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner Smiley Embarassed

I'm sure your daughter will have a great time with her cousin and have lots of stories to tell when she gets home Smiley Wink

It's nice that she doesn't have to be in a hurry to decide, and that you can come and help her with the move. But be warned, you may not want to go back to IL Woman LOL

I'm very much looking forward to hearing how She likes it Smiley Very Happy