WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN July Chat 2018

[ Edited ]

I didn't buy anything on QVC in June but I did pick up some SC and mousse deals on the bay.

Also doubled my Dec TT CC AD that ships next month, that'll give me a gallon and a half for $166 Smiley Very Happy I need it sooner, I'm out Smiley Surprised but gonna have to wait Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

Happy July all!

June was a lot of fun with everyone Smiley Happy Sad to see the excitement over (Credit card probably has different feelings Smiley Very Happy )

After all this, I’m well stocked up on UNIBT and dry oil. Sad the 4 piece lip kit was cancelled, but I’ll keep my eye out in case it comes back.

stay cool everyone!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I wish Chaz would create a Volumizing Mist in 613, that’s been on my wish list for a while.

@Drythe He does make it in 613; I have it. However, I got it at the salon when I was there in May. It is 5 ounces. I assume you can get it on his website. Don't recall what I paid for it as I added it in with the haircut and tips cost, but I do know I paid FULL price; no easy pay! LOL!!

Esteemed Contributor
@Drythe I was glad to see a more normal June than we've experienced the past few years. Chaz looked great. We've come a long way from the days we would be waiting for what the ODO would be and pray we dialed fast enough. Remember Wen?
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@DrytheI was glad to see a more normal June than we've experienced the past few years. Chaz looked great. We've come a long way from the days we would be waiting for what the ODO would be and pray we dialed fast enough. Remember Wen?

@ANewHue

I rember it fondly!  I dreamed of backing up a semi to the loading dock at Q and distributing goodies all the way home!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I wish Chaz would create a Volumizing Mist in 613, that’s been on my wish list for a while.

@Drythe He does make it in 613; I have it. However, I got it at the salon when I was there in May. It is 5 ounces. I assume you can get it on his website. Don't recall what I paid for it as I added it in with the haircut and tips cost, but I do know I paid FULL price; no easy pay! LOL!!

@World Traveler

Thanks for the info.  I had NO idea, don’t visit his web &  I don’t think I’ll get to be a client.  Certainly enjoy your visits though!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I didn't know VTS came in 319/613 either.

I use this the most.  I have a ton from all the kits, so once I use it all up, I will order.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler

You looked GREAT today at the studio! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the new Indigo CC. I couldn’t really tell what it did to your hair via periscope (lighting n all). Since I always wash and rinse in hot water, I’m intrigued to try this.

Thanks for asking ALL our questions. You are a Godess for doing it for all of us! I’m looking forward to your recap and pictures (if you took any)!!!

enjoy your weekend!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

@Suz585  what is Indigo CC?  Is this a fall one, (if you can tell us..Smiley Happy

New Contributor
Hello all! I have a question, and I think you are the group to answer it.
After I cleanse, rinse and repeat, I have been using a small amount of remoist as part of my leave in. If I use the remoist, do I need to decrease the amount of cleanser I use as a leave in?