WEN

Honored Contributor

@Kjelle Unless you like your fragrance very strong, to me this one was a bit too much. I sampled it at the salon and it definitely fits the name....Strength. However, what I think is strong may not be the same description for others, so I will be eager to hear what everyone else has to say about it. 

I expect to really like the Summer Melon Mint. Heart

Esteemed Contributor
@kjellie yours is the second post I saw referencing a show today am I missing something
Respected Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Yummy! I just heard the description of Strength on Periscope. ChazWood and citrus notes. He had them rush the samples so he could give them out tomorrow ahead of the show. Now I am ruined - Strength and SUmmer Melon. 

Hi Kjelle!  Yes!  Chazwood, I saw him doing photos of this months ago, it had to be back in early summer and I forgot about it.  So that's the new Strength scent.  Thank you for posting this!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN January 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

@Kjelle - I'm also asking if I missed a show? 

Respected Contributor

@riley1 You missed nothing but my utter cluelessness! The show was listed on BeautyIQ at 11pm but since it's Pacific for me it outside the hours that BeautyIQ is live. Plus, I guess I saw a new angle on Periscope at the salon and thought Chaz was in the Westchester basement salon. So I had myself all worked up. Team WEN Periscoped from the Golden Globes lounge but Chaz was nowhere to be found so Voila! I made up a live WEN show all on my own! Anyone is welcome to join my special world, lol!! 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle - Then we will enjoy Chaz and the Wen shows all the more in February, lol.

Honored Contributor

Just want to make sure everyone sees the updated show schedule, per Dooters. A January show has been included with the February schedule:

New and hot off the presses (whatever that means) it was added along with the Beauty IQ Steal on 2/1. That's a one hour show at 8 PM and 11 PM ET.

For you scoring at home:
6 PM 2 Hour Show Thursday, Jan 31st on QVC2
5 AM 2 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on QVC Main
6 PM 1 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on QVC Main
8 PM 1 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on Beauty IQ
11 PM 1 Hour Show Friday, Feb 1st on Beauty IQ

All Eastern Time and and all promising to to full of good stuff.

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler and/or my fellow Wenners . Do we have an ETA on the dry oil with SPF yet? I don't want to order another auto delivery if we'll be seeing the SPF version soon. Thanks
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue I haven't heard a thing. 

My thought is that it will be presented when the summer shows start up, like the end of May or when the gallons come back. It would make sense to premiere during a time of the year when more people might be stocking up on their sunscreen.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks for ur input @worldtraveler I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully my hoard will last until it debuts.