WEN

Frequent Contributor

WEN I grow up......

[ Edited ]

I'm only 21 but have found in Chaz and his team some amazing role models.  People that have shown me that there are really good people in the world, people that care about others, people that respect, people that are generous, kind, compassionate, humble and inspirational.

Thank you Team WEN for all you have given to me over the years.  Hope you are all blessed in the years to come!  Heart Heart Heart

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Trusted Contributor

well that is indeed a grand entrance 😀 

Welcome! We need a influx of new energy here.

Respected Contributor

Welcome! How long have you been using Wen?

Respected Contributor

Well, gee, thanks alot, untitled!  Just kidding!!!  That really was a nice post the new poster did.  I always report the bashing ones.  I love Chaz too.  He's a ray of sunshine for me.  I hope you enjoy Wen as much as we do!  Welcome!

Frequent Contributor

Re: WEN I grow up......

[ Edited ]

Actually, not a new poster.  I use to post on my Mom's account.  I opened my own QVC account this year and just decided to check out the forum again today.  Haven't been on here in about a year.

I've been using Wen since before it was on the Q.  Can't imagine using anything else.  Some of you that follow Chaz on FB might know my real name - Elizabeth Kylene Devaney or Petrilla for Periscope.  Haven't been on Periscope in a long time either.  I'm in college and found that it was interferring too much with my studies. 

This is me..... elizabeth 17.jpg

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Trusted Contributor

@BrattyOne2

lovely pic!  but one thing - these boards can be quite cruel as you already know. So I would edit your name. Just sayin'

Frequent Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@BrattyOne2

lovely pic!  but one thing - these boards can be quite cruel as you already know. So I would edit your name. Just sayin'

@untitled

Thank you.  People can attempt to be cruel all they want.  I'm not worried about other's opinions of me.  I don't live my life to please anyone.  I've said it before, being rude to someone else only shows your true character. 

Trusted Contributor

okay all good.

just the mothering instinct in me.

i have a daughter a little older than you... 😀

Valued Contributor

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

Actually, not a new poster.  I use to post on my Mom's account.  I opened my own QVC account this year and just decided to check out the forum again today.  Haven't been on here in about a year.

I've been using Wen since before it was on the Q.  Can't imagine using anything else.  Some of you that follow Chaz on FB might know my real name - Elizabeth Kylene Devaney or Petrilla for Periscope.  Haven't been on Periscope in a long time either.  I'm in college and found that it was interferring too much with my studies. 

This is me..... elizabeth 17.jpg

@BrattyOne2 You are so pretty!  Happy Wenning!