WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Honey Lilac Gallon Auto Delivery

@riley1 Totally agree. QVC should make it impossible to switch.

I feel badly for those who didn't automatically get what they opted for. But, thankfully, Chaz's team is on it and will take care of getting it to those who were meant to have it. I suspect he will just have his manufacturer produce more to honor those orders initially entered back during the summer. That will take a little bit of time, and that is why I suspect it won't be sent out until sometime in January.

Honored Contributor

I was under the impression that you were not allowed to switch scents with any WEN auto-delivery.  Whenever one of the hosts mentions switching, Chaz always corrects them that you can not.  From what I’ve seen—and I may very well be wrong—philosophy is the only brand that allows you to change scents on a-d.

And @x Hedge may be right about the Q getting flack about shipping old product.  They might be trying to use up their old stock.  I was on auto-delivery for the Winter Vanilla Mint, and the first delivery was manufactured in 2018.  The second delivery was from 2015 and even had the old blue label!  🤔

Honored Contributor

@geezerette You are correct.....Chaz always corrects any host that inadvertently says you may change your scent on the auto-delivery, if you want. He goes "no, no...." and then says that it can cause problems. Believe this time with the Honey Lilac is a good example of "it can cause problems."

Since customers don't listen to that (or don't hear it because they don't watch the presentations, just order), I feel QVC should not give anyone a chance to change the scent when they try to edit their subsequent order. Let them cancel if they want, but not change scents.

Esteemed Contributor

I don’t necessarily mind that people can change scents on an auto delivery.

I DO mind QVC not fulfilling the original orders first for people who did not change. Then deal with the people who did.

I mean, seriously, is it that difficult of a concept for Q to understand?  But it’s always the last order that seems to be processed first.

Honored Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

@World Traveler

👋 hello! I had heard rumblings of it being discontinued lately on the fan page too, so I was getting worried. I just emailed Chaz’s customer service now and they just replied that it will be available again in March. phew!! 😁

But that’s really too bad about your 2nd gallon. Wonder why it was cancelled.

@Souperkrys, SHL is one of the BIGGEST sellers. I can’t imagine it being discontinued for a very long time.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@World Traveler - I agree with you about switching scents on A/D items for this exact reason. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Q should make it so one cannot switch future A/D items no matter what the item is.

@riley1 I would disagree on that one. Some of us have had remoist or CC auto ships for years. I don't always need yet another TT Remoist. However, I think if it's a seasonal, they should tell you what you will get each time, if it's going to change seasonally and you can cancel but not change.

The other issue is that from shipment to shipment they allow you to increase quantities up to 5, I think. That's a huge mess for filling orders, I would think. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Bumping up this old thread to say that I received no word about reinstating my cancelled order in January. Whether or not Wen stepped up may be irrelevant since Q outright cancelled my order. 🙁

Anyone hear anything differently? Did anyone get the gallon after all?