WEN

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWifeOh boy that sounds like just my kind of scent, (the new berry one)

Great description. It's extra funny as my Hub just asked me to make him this berry crumble dessert!  lol I read him your description, he said "order it"! I said well sorry you have to wait til winter!  

@quadmimi 

He can shave with it!  My husband shaves with WEN.  He's bald so he shaves his entire head & face. He loves it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Gallons

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Oh, that's a big help! Especially the thought of being able to put vanilla bean ice cream on top of it if it was edible! LOL!

Oh, my; I'm very eager to get both of those. You mentioning it being "fruity" somewhat makes me cautious, but will definitely try the berry. I'm not sure any of his other scents have been described as fruity, so I have no idea how my nose will react. I definitely don't do well with the floral scents of his spring line.

Again, thanks for the review!

@World Traveler 

The Fall Plum Pear is definitely a lighter fruit scent than the Winter Wildberry.  Don't get me wrong, WWB is not obnoxiously fruity...think berry cobbler...that's what came to my mind when I opened the packet & smelled it.  I think it's a least worth getting one of the trio's Chaz offers with seasonals.  I plan to get it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife I LOVE berries of any kind! Love blueberry, raspberry, etc. Love them in pies and cobblers, so I think I will absolutely love his new winter scent.

Thanks for taking one for the team and trying out the new scents. Tough work, I know, but someone had to do it. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife I LOVE berries of any kind! Love blueberry, raspberry, etc. Love them in pies and cobblers, so I think I will absolutely love his new winter scent.

Thanks for taking one for the team and trying out the new scents. Tough work, I know, but someone had to do it. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler 

It's my pleasure...LOL!  I'm going to get my color & cut this morning.  I'm coming back home with short hair.  I've been growing it out (not because of the pandemic), but I'm ready for short hair.  I've been comparing pictures of me with short vs.longer hair & short hair is definitely more appealing on me.  I'm looking forward to it.  I'm tired of feeling sweat dripping down my neck & my hair being all wet.  Menopause is a B I $ C H (of course I'm sure it could be a lot worse; my symptoms are pretty mild)!  I'll take a picture of all my healthy WEN hair on the floor!  

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Know what you mean. Luckily, I am WELL past those menopause days. I went thru it pretty fast.

Yes, please take a photo of those gorgeous locks of yours. I personally prefer to have my hair short. So much easier when getting ready to go to work in the mornings than when I used to need to use a curling iron or whatever to make it look decent. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Thank you for your description of the Wildberry. I am a berry girl so this sounds really good to me. It's on my list of "new" scents to try. My hair does well on the Seasonals and of course the BS.

Also, I have to be careful as I am scent sensitive. So certain scents with pachouli, cedarwood and amber - depending on their level - affect me.

Honored Contributor

WOW!   I got a lot of hair cut off!  I fee like a new, much cooler, woman!

5DBB926B-3BEA-40D0-91A6-DD9BC48C30DB.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

WOW!   I got a lot of hair cut off!  I fee like a new, much cooler, woman!

5DBB926B-3BEA-40D0-91A6-DD9BC48C30DB.jpeg

Wow @SurferWife that is alot of hair, more than I have on my whole head..lol

I love your short hair cut, I bet it turned out great...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi 

Yes, it turned out just as I want it.  My hairdresser is great!  I'll post a picture of it in the next few days.  I come home from my hair appointment & give it an oil treatment, so now is not the best time to post a picture...stay tuned!  Watching Chaz now!  Hubby is fishing today, Toby is napping, so it's just me, my iced tea (sweet, of course) & Chaz!

Honored Contributor

Caroline Gracie said that over 32,000 gallons have been sold so far. YAAAY! Chaz will return on June 23, 26, and 27. Let those credit cards cool down a bit before then. Heart