WEN

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Love those locks!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi 

Yes, it turned out just as I want it.  My hairdresser is great!  I'll post a picture of it in the next few days.  I come home from my hair appointment & give it an oil treatment, so now is not the best time to post a picture...stay tuned!  Watching Chaz now!  Hubby is fishing today, Toby is napping, so it's just me, my iced tea (sweet, of course) & Chaz!

Sounds like a good day @SurferWife !  Toby has the day down just fine, a nap! lol

Will look fwd to your picture!  Thanks to your great description of the new Winter Berry, it's one Wen purchase I won't have to "explain",  lol.. The Hub says get a gallon if he has it!..(well he will have to do with 32oz'ers til next JuneSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Love those locks!

@World Traveler 

As promised...my shorter locks!  Wow, I normally use 12 pumps (32 oz. bottle) each cleanse, but now I'm using 8 pumps (32 oz. bottle).  I fee so much cooler!!  Again...pardon the no make-up look. Woman Tongue

BCDF0B13-5660-4C8A-B8BA-F1F22496B3C6.jpeg

FE596696-B007-4FA5-B9EE-896E6307228C.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Gallons

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  Oh, WOW! You (and your hair) are beautiful! Your hair looks so, so soft. Somehow I was picturing you with hair much shorter after the cut, but you still have a nice set of curls there, don't you? Heart

Thanks for posting the photo. That Gravel blouse would look awesome on you. Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - WOW!! Your hair is gorgeous. Love those curls.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

Thank you!  I didn't want to go any shorter because I would lose the curl definition.  I needed enough length so that my curls would still form.  I went shorter than this a few years ago & the curls weren't as nice; they were like half-curls (if that makes sense), so I ended up growing it out until it reached more of the length in my picture

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Thank you @riley1!  It feels so much better now that it is off of my neck.  I think I'll keep this for a while...at least until the hot flashes subside...HA!

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Gallons

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  Oh wow, those curls are my dream!...I think I have "kind of wavy/curly hair til I see yours, then "nope", lol

Great cut it suits you perfectly...Smiley Happy