WEN

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I alternate between WEN Pets (Lemon, Rosemary, Vanilla Bean, a.k.a. 613) & my seasonals.  I recall Chaz saying the WEN Pets is formulated for their ph balance, but they both work wonderfully.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 2.50.29 PM.png

Honored Contributor

Did you all hear that male caller who said he purchased 15 gallons? That makes my 4 gallons look really small. ha!

Honored Contributor

I received Toby's WEN Pets gallon & guess what was included?

D5989024-7E52-4FF4-AA27-23A150D0FFBC.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Fall Plum Pear! I heard about that sometime ago. Gotta try it! Tell us what you think

Hadn't heard about the Winter Wild Berry, so do tell on that one too. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I plan to use the Fall Plum Pear tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife It's gonna have to be VERY special to beat my Fall Tuscan Pear! Just saying.......

Also eager to hear about the berry. I love all kinds of berries.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife It's gonna have to be VERY special to beat my Fall Tuscan Pear! Just saying.......

Also eager to hear about the berry. I love all kinds of berries.

@World Traveler 

and others...I used the Fall Plum Pear this morning for my second cleanse.

1) Scent - very light, in fact I practically had to insert it into my nose to really take in the scent.  I don't know if my nose wasn't functioning properly this morning or not, but it was just a "clean" type scent.  Neither the plum nor the pear overpowered one another, but it really is a very light scent (your FTP has a stronger scent). For those of you who like next to nothing in your scents, this one if for you!  It could be used year-round.

2) Consistency - lighter than most seasonals; similar to the Blessing CCs.  In fact, I've been growing out my hair & now it's gotten to the point that I had to use the entire packet, because with 1/2 packet, I felt like I was under-using it.

3) Results - just like the Blessing CCs, my curls loved it.  My hair feels very hydrated today.

4) Summary - I liked it, but I like more "oomph" in my fragrances.  I didn't have that "ahhhhhhhh" moment when breathing it in like I do with some of my other faves.  However, in saying that, this will be FABULOUS in the NIBT & RTM (a good mixer with other fall scents)!  My favorite fall scent is still FFA.

I don't normally post full on pictures of myself, but what the heck...here goes...I air-dried today.  Pardon the no make-up look...it's how I roll working from home (unless video conference is required 🤪).

P.S.  I'm getting it whacked off Saturday.  I need to go back to short & sassy.

42A8BB86-C789-4568-905A-A948D76C92DD.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife , thanks for the detailed review.  I like the clean lighter scents so will try this. I bought the Summer melon mint gallon and got 2 fragrance samples instead.   And that is a lovely picture of you.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeOh thanks for the description...Out of Fall scents I love the FTP, but mainly use the Bella CC's right now...The blessings are on my wish list also.

The new winter one sounds yummy as I love the fruity ones, lol

Your curls are just amazing!