WEN

Contributor

WEN Gallons - WVM - Did I miss it?

Just curious if I missed it and it sold out already or if they didn't offer it this year.  I looked and I didn't see the Winter Vanilla Mint as one of the seasonal gallon choices.  I tried reading through the Gallon post, but..... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Gallons - WVM - Did I miss it?

Yes @AprilBird , WVM was offered in gallons. It was one of the first to sell out. Some did pop back into inventory early Sunday morning, but did not last very long. All you can do now is keep checking diligently as there may be some additional cancelations. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@AprilBird 

I guess I should take the blame for some of that.😊  I managed to get “a few” gallons, and with the help of @rochelleS , I got in on their brief reappearance very early Sunday morning.

You probably aren’t alone in not realizing they’re gone.  They sold out sometime June 1, which was only the second day they were available.  I say “sometime” because not one host ever mentioned on air that any of the gallons were even getting close to selling out.  After the WVM sold out, they did start telling us when the next formulas were beginning to go.

I’m sure more people would have gotten an order placed for WVM if they had known it was going so soon.

Sorry.😢

Contributor

Thanks!  At least I know.  I figured it would go early, but not 'that' early.  I will be more dilligent next year.  I went ahead and ordered my 'stand by' of Lavendar.  Come 'the season' I'll probably pick up some WVM in whatever they are offering.

Regular Contributor

@AprilBird 

WVM is back up on waitlist!

Occasional Contributor

Check out Wen as-is. Three options available: SB, SC, and WVM. $99.