WEN

Regular Contributor

Hi!  This Wen newbie has a question for all you devotees! I ordered a gallon (my first ever) in June.  I did auto-ship.  Are you able to change the scent in December or do you keep the same one?  I didn't see an option and thought maybe you had to call CS to make any changes. Thanks!!!!

Respected Contributor

Sorry, Gym Bunny, you cannot change the formula on the gallon auto-delivery, or it messes up other customers' orders.  That happened to several forum correspondents last year, they had a formula they had ordered in June on auto-delivery and QVC cancelled it because other customers changed their formulas and QVC ran out of stock of those formulas.  It's especially difficult with the seasonals, because QVC can't just call up Chaz and say "hey, send us another couple dozen of 'Seasonal X', will ya?" if it's a summer formula, and the auto-delivery is shipping in November.  Chaz probably won't have it in stock, either.  But even non-seasonals could be problematic, if QVC is unwilling to carry extra stock "just in case" and then gets stuck with product they can't sell.  That's why everyone was urging people to order the formulas they wanted when they were available and not wait, because you couldn't change formulas later.  Some of the hosts said otherwise, and Chaz tried to correct them, because he knew how disappointed some customers were last year because of having their orders cancelled.

Regular Contributor

@CamillePThank you and I was wondering that as there wasn't an option on the order. That makes total sense considering that so many sold out.I love my scent, but of course, beig a newbie, would like to try other scents as well.  

Respected Contributor

Gym Bunny, if Chaz does his usual holiday-time special offer, you can order several selections of his cleansing conditioners in the 16 ounce size, so you can try a bunch.  Usually, it's a choice of five of the Classic formulas, five of the Seasonal formulas, or five of the Rice formulas, with two Bamboo Green Tea's, two Mandarin Italian Fig's, and one Fragrance Free.  Lots of people buy sets as gifts, but it does make a fabulous "try me" offer as well.