WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP @Suz585 @77yangya @jaxs mom @CoG @geezerette @DeniseColo @Jeannie29 @Drythe @untitled @Kjelle @SurferWife @Stars78 @wingnut @quadmimi @Lynnster67....  The WEN Gallons are now available. I purchased the Tea Tree, Pomegranate and Fall Ginger Pumpkin on auto-delivery.  

Valued Contributor

@Boehm Collector thanks! I'm waiting with bated breathe for Chaz to be on the Q so I can place an order! Although I keep flip flopping on what I'm going to buy. 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@Boehm Collector thanks! I'm waiting with bated breathe for Chaz to be on the Q so I can place an order! Although I keep flip flopping on what I'm going to buy. 

Hi @Suz585 .. you can place your order for the gallons on line now.....no need to wait for Chaz to be on the Q.  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Hi @Suz585 .. you can place your order for the gallons on line now.....no need to wait for Chaz to be on the Q.  

@Boehm Collector  Chaz doesn't get credit for the purchase if you buy when he's not on air which is why a lot of people are trying to wait.

Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@Boehm Collector  Chaz doesn't get credit for the purchase if you buy when he's not on air which is why a lot of people are trying to wait.

@HSB1204 you are right, Chaz brings us such great deals, I can only buy in good concicous when he is in on air.  He deserves to get his "credit". I assume BeautyIQ works the same as regular QVC, as in, he gets credit for what is sold while he or Gina is on air. 

@Boehm Collector thanks, but I want Chaz to get credit for my purchases 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Boehm Collector.

Vendors have a pre-set sales quota.

The business details are a bit murky since we don't see the contract, but evidently reaching (or surpassing) their targeted sales quota while on-air qualifies them for additional on-air time and/or the more 'choice' days & times with greater numbers of viewers.

Since we all want Chaz to have the most/best presentation time, many of us prefer to place our orders while Chaz is on QVC live. 

Chaz has told us if we run out of something we need, he doesn't want us to 'go without' while waiting for his next appearance on QVC.

But we urge you to join us in placing your Wen orders while Chaz is live on any of the QVC channels, so he 'gets credit' for the sale against his targeted quota.

a284938.jpg

By the way Wenners, my TV listing shows some of the WEN presentations scheduled for QVC2 will be live, and so will count toward Chaz's quota.

Q2 Sun.5/28 10am-Eastern is Live!

June 4th has another live presentation scheduled on Q2.

I think there's a live Wen scheduled for BeautyiQ in a few days, but I can't say positively.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Hi @Boehm Collector.

Vendors have a pre-set sales quota.

The business details are a bit murky since we don't see the contract, but evidently reaching (or surpassing) their targeted sales quota while on-air qualifies them for additional on-air time and/or the more 'choice' days & times with greater numbers of viewers.

Since we all want Chaz to have the most/best presentation time, many of us prefer to place our orders while Chaz is on QVC live. 

Chaz has told us if we run out of something we need, he doesn't want us to 'go without' while waiting for his next appearance on QVC.

But we urge you to join us in placing your Wen orders while Chaz is live on any of the QVC channels, so he 'gets credit' for the sale against his targeted quota.

a284938.jpg

By the way Wenners, my TV listing shows some of the WEN presentations scheduled for QVC2 will be live, and so will count toward Chaz's quota.

Q2 Sun.5/28 10am-Eastern is Live!

June 4th has another live presentation scheduled on Q2.

I think there's a live Wen scheduled for BeautyiQ in a few days, but I can't say positively.

@x Hedge

I believe Chaz wrote on his Facebook page that WEN will be on Beauty IQ tomorrow, May 24.  I have it scheduled on my DVR for 10pm central time.  I have to assume this is a live show, since he left CA today to come to the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor
THANK you for the heads up @geezerette! I'm setting my alarm now!
Honored Contributor

@77yangya...I don't mind that y'all know I live here. That's the only personal information I'd share. With an Avatar name like SurferWife, it's kind of a giveaway anyway. I do have a reliable mainland friend that I have my WEN fragrances shipped to, then she forwards it to me (QVC doesn't ship perfume here either). But the gallons are another story. I'd just as soon pay $27.52 for shipping than have my friend have to deal wth shipping it here. Besides, after a glass or 3 of Merlot, I get quite good with the Speed Buy button! 🍷😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

SurferWife, do you have any relatives on the mainland that are planning a visit this year that you could ship a gallon to, and they could bring it with them?  I really feel badly that you miss out on the gallon deals, there has to be a work-around.

@CamilleP...actually we are leaving to go visit family on the mainland next week, so I could order it now & have it shipped there. But, our trips home usually result in bringing home a lot of things we can't get here. We take an extra suitcase just for southern goodies we can only get south of the Mason Dixon line! 😜

I'll just suck it up and get my SHP gallon & pay the shipping.  BESIDES if I get A-D, the next order will be free shipping.

Gotta run; Toby is fixin' to get in trouble with his daddy. Gotta' save him!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.