WEN

Honored Contributor

The Insider is out, it makes planning for June much more simple!  

Well, a little more simple.

Those big ole' gallons sitting there sure are pretty!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Ooooooh brother!  You know it!

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 and @77yangya  do you know whether the gallon size Fall Ginger Pumpkin will be offered in June?  Or will it be offered in September?   TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I am in big trouble.  I just finished my last gallon of Winter Vanilla Mint and still have four 32ozers left.  I promised myself I was not going to order any more WVM until everything was gone for once.

I just received the Insider today and what was inside?  The gallons, of course.  And there was a big ole gallon of Winter Vanilla Mint alongside the others.  I didn't realize it was going to be offered in gallon size this year.  Uh oh.  I think my resistance is already fading...

Hi @geezerette ... was the gallon size Fall Ginger Pumpkin mentioned in the Insider?

Trusted Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@bebe777 and @77yangya  do you know whether the gallon size Fall Ginger Pumpkin will be offered in June?  Or will it be offered in September?   TIA

@Boehm Collector the seasonal Gallons offered in June will be

Fall Ginger Pumpkin 

Winter Vanilla Mint

Spring Orange Blossom 

Summer Mango Coconut 

Summer Honey Peach

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector

Well, as @untitled and @Suz585 have already mentioned, yes ma'am--Fall Ginger Pumpkin will be available in gallons.

Respected Contributor

I am glad to see there is a big selection of gallons for everybody. I would think though that this means the idea of offering gallons in season at the Q was abandoned. That's fine with me, BUT it means I'll probably have to pay salon price for WRC this Winter. I cannot wait to get my mitts on the SHP NBT in a couple weeks. Decadent!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

If you receive the Insider, the gallons are available now. I wanted to get the Summer Honey Peach but $27 shipping?  NO THANKS QVC!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector...yes, Fall Ginger Pumpkin will be available in the gallon.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.