WEN

Trusted Contributor

In case there was something you wanted and didn't get on Monday, now is your chance!  I'm thinking I need a candle! 😜  Not sure if Hawaii and Alaska are included.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Free Shipping 4/7/18

Boo! What I want is the body wash, lotion, oil, and loofah in Cucumber Aloe. It's sold out!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

In case there was something you wanted and didn't get on Monday, now is your chance!  I'm thinking I need a candle! 😜  Not sure if Hawaii and Alaska are included.

Hi @Suebdoo, which scent are you thinkin about? I rec'd SOB and SHP yesterday. I'll give ya my out of the box, unlit impression if interested. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

Hi @Suebdoo, which scent are you thinkin about? I rec'd SOB and SHP yesterday. I'll give ya my out of the box, unlit impression if interested. 

@rochelleS ohhh so nice of you!!  I'm thinking about one of those.  Kicking myself for not jumping on the SOB EDP.  I was watching too!  I did order the SHP though after your glowing review.  You said it wasn't sweet and maybe floral?  I have the STP on waitlist.  I'm worried that might be sweet.  I'm sorry I just am just now leaving a response.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS I look forward to the reviews on all the new goodies you got.  I ordered another Plow and Hearth wind spinner to add to my collection!  I think I talked myself out of a candle....but l did order the SHP EDP set.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS ohhh so nice of you!!  I'm thinking about one of those.  Kicking myself for not jumping on the SOB EDP.  I was watching too!  I did order the SHP though after your glowing review.  You said it wasn't sweet and maybe floral?  I have the STP on waitlist.  I'm worried that might be sweet.  I'm sorry I just am just now leaving a response.

@Suebdoo

A couple things... if undecided regarding a candle or two, put it on check hold for the interim as you'll save $5.50 in shipping! Plus call CS if you do decide to order and ask for the ez pay offered on the 2nd. They'll honor within 30 days. (I just did this with a Linea item and the rep kindly accommodated my inquiry/request most graciously. I do appreciate this and the excellent service I've fortunately experienced )

@Glad you ordered the SHP! I'll have to dig back and look for my initial SHP post on the forum to @DivaDonna. I'd just received  my edp and it was so pure and spontaneous. My impression was (is) practically magical. This fragrance is subtle and sweet and tart at the same time. It's not cloying to me at all. It dries down with such a sophisticated mellowness . It can go from black tie to blue jeans. It's smart and sassy . Playful and serious. Ladylike and bad girl. Boardroom , lockeroom. For me it covers it all. It's cozy, not brash. Like a good friend who's there for everything. Of course I suggest walking into the spray for the best effect. Too much of a good thing can be just that...too much and can ruin the ambiance and delicacy of any perfume. Here's the notes, again ...Screenshot_2018-04-02-00-58-14-1.png

Please page me when your receive your SHP.  We can compare notes! 

I received the Spring Orange Blossom also. I've absolutely adored the CC fragrance and highly anticipated the edp. Final thoughts will be forthcoming but here's my initial impression.

First off, to me Orange Blossom has been a very delicate scent, with an almost angelic type of place in my minds eye and heart. Soft, sheer, clean, a wispy innocent freshness, beguilingly secret, simple and sensual.  Well, not so far. My initial spritz seemed a bit on the strong side. And the second day, I sprayed at arm'so length distance 12 hours ago. It's still strong for as much time since applying. Ok, tomorrow I'll walk thru it and see if that'll disperse the intensity more. The fragrance is spot on Orange Blossom, no doubt, yet too much is sweet and cloying. I must attempt a happy medium or else it'll wear me. Not my desired "affect." I did not try the NBT yet for fear of overkill or an inability to disern the two. I will say many, many times in the past I've opted for a scented body creme in lieu of the companion fragrance. I will evaluate  my options accordingly with more testing and wearability. This could simply be my body chemistry too.

Did you see Chaz is having a 30% sale on his fragrances on his site? The 10ml is a generous try me size to consider. Screenshot_2018-04-02-00-59-00-1.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS I look forward to the reviews on all the new goodies you got.  I ordered another Plow and Hearth wind spinner to add to my collection!  I think I talked myself out of a candle....but l did order the SHP EDP set.

@Suebdoo

Which spinner did you get??? TKs

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suebdoo

Did you see SOB edp is on waitlist now?

I'd ask for the ODO price since it sold out in 15 minutes!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@rochelleS ohhh so nice of you!!  I'm thinking about one of thoseKicking myself for not jumping on the SOB EDP.  I was watching too!  I did order the SHP though after your glowing review.  You said it wasn't sweet and maybe floral?  I have the STP on waitlist.  I'm worried that might be sweet.  I'm sorry I just am just now leaving a response.

@Suebdoo  I ordered a couple of the seasonal 10ml EDPs (on sale now) from Chaz's site. You could get your SOB edp there and see if you want it in the big bottle when QVC restocks.

Super Contributor

@rochelleS I like your description of SOB EDP. I too love all things SOB. I am the one who wrote about missing ODO the other day and was very upset. I ordered the small size on chazdean.com for full price and $10 shipping that day as I DID NOT want to miss trying this EDP! (I could have saved myself $19 by waiting a couple days!)

Anyway ... I received it and also found it very strong, unlike the CC and RTM and oil I have used in the past. I still liked it, but not the intensity. I tried your idea this morning of spraying and walking into it and I like it MUCH better. I am so happy I ready your post. Hopefully you tried this and like it better also!