WEN

Respected Contributor

I thought Love was a bit too harsh.  It seemed more for someone in their teens, to me.  Hope has that "tahitian vanilla" kind of smell.  It's a "warm" kind of smell.  I love it.  I was too slow and it went on wait list.  It's not on QVC's site, far as I know.  I'm sure it'll come back.  Hope is hard to describe, but it's "sultry" kind of smell for me.  Light is nice, I like the NBT and got that a few times.  I still have some left.  In the blessings, Hope is out in front, to my nose!

Respected Contributor

Hi Kjelle!  I love the Summer Peach!  I had the NBT and alot of the ancillary stuff in that.  I REALLY enjoyed the NBT.  I wanted to get it again this summer but I have to pick and choose right now.  I wanted to try the new Bella Spirit duo and the new Apple NBT and cleansing conditioner in that too.  Chaz said he's gonna make a parfume in the Bella Spirit.  I like the duo cleansing conditioner but I wouldn't get it as a parfume.  Now, others may flip over it.  Every nose is different though!

Esteemed Contributor
I love 613, light but I really love Hope especially for Fall and winter. Can the Love and Hope cc be within reach????
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Love and Hope as a CC, I would think, would take a back seat to the new Bella Spirit CCs. However, he did indicate that if Hope is a winner, then he wants to do more with that. So, we will see.!

Respected Contributor

Hi ANewHue!  Why are you whispering?  Just kidding!  LOL!!!  I was referring to the small font.  Alot of people colorize and make it larger, I noticed yours is a smaller font.  Just wanted to make you laugh. XO

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Fragrances

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

I love 613, light but I really love Hope especially for Fall and winter. Can the Love and Hope cc be within reach????

@77yangyawrote:

Hi ANewHue!  Why are you whispering?  Just kidding!  LOL!!!  I was referring to the small font.  Alot of people colorize and make it larger, I noticed yours is a smaller font.  Just wanted to make you laugh. XO

I'm SO  confused!

SCB 

Honored Contributor

I’m SHL, and 613!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

Hands down favorite Blessing scent is LOVE. Wish he would do all the ancillary products and CC in this scent!!

@Suz585 Interesting that you say that, because LOVE is the one that is just too heavy for me. Not sure why. I really enjoy LIGHT and, of course, 613 and most of the other fragrances. But for some reason LOVE in a very small way gives me a headache. I didn't purchase a full bottle of it, but have had a couple of gallons of CC where it was included. I assume the full bottles would have the same effect. Smiley Sad

Edited to add: However, I did order the LOVE candle and fragrance for a dear, dear friend of mine who does like LOVE. When it arrives, I will take another whiff of it and see if it was just the little sample bottle that was too strong for me.

@World Traveler

I’m very interested in what you think of the Love candle. I have friends that only smell grapefruit notes in Love and don’t care for it. I’m the opposite, I only smell plumeria and really really enjoy it. My yard is full of plumeria trees. I won’t be buying Hope. It’s too heavy for me. I did get Toasted Sweet Almond. It is definitely a December scent for me. On first spray, I didn’t like it but after it settles, I find it very warm and cozy. 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Ummmm, this is hard for me, I have adored the SHP fragrance since it first came out, but I think I like Hope better.  SHP is so fruity and sweet, and in the summer it's really a fun fragrance, but Hope is more of a "real perfume" scent, I can see myself wearing this out to dinner in a formal setting, to a business meeting, to a class reunion, etc.   It's just such a warm, complex, elegant fragrance, I love it!

@CamilleP...that was my EXACT thought when I first tried Hope. To me it smells like a true perfume.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I'm glad you understood what I meant, SurferWife!  I'm going to use the NIBT on my feet tonight, it's such a warm, comforting fragrance!  And I need all the hope I can get in my life right now!