WEN

Regular Contributor

WEN Finishing Treatment Creme back in stock

If you love what this does for your hair as much as I do, it's back in stock!  Buy some and be sure and leave a review.  It was out of stock for so long, we need to show QVC how much we love it with our purchases and reviews so they'll keep it in stock!

http://www.qvc.com/WEN-by-Chaz-Dean-Finishing-Treatment-Creme,-4-o.product.A332912.html?upsh=1&sc=A3...

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Finishing Treatment Creme back in stock

I love this stuff, or I should say my curls do!  This is truly a highly underrated product that does not receive the airtime it deserves!  I understand that it can work on straight hair, but I have wavy/curly hair so I can only vouch for that. I will say anyone with wavy/curly hair should use this!  I normally order it directly from Chaz, though, because it's the same price, yet he offers free shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

I have straight hair.  My hair easily goes flat, but this really helps me keep my style for days!

Trusted Contributor

Rarely does a Wen product not work for me but this was one. It was very thick and even combining with the VTS it involved too much touching on my curls and only works sometimes on my straightened hair. I think my hair just doesn't like to be touched once it's done or else frizz starts to take over. 

Maybe I will try again and play with tweaking it one day. 

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Rarely does a Wen product not work for me but this was one. It was very thick and even combining with the VTS it involved too much touching on my curls and only works sometimes on my straightened hair. I think my hair just doesn't like to be touched once it's done or else frizz starts to take over. 

@nikki48. I remember Chaz always saying just to use a dab of the FTC or you wouldn't like it.  Is it possible you're using too much?  I just put a dot in my palm and rub it and then palm my hair with it.  

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@nikki48. I remember Chaz always saying just to use a dab of the FTC or you wouldn't like it.  Is it possible you're using too much?  I just put a dot in my palm and rub it and then palm my hair with it.  

@ANewHue, I don't think I used a lot but I may try it again. Initially it smoothed and gave shine to my straightened hair but I started to notice my hair would frizz out more on the days I used it. I may have been touching it too much...I don't know. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

I never really felt this did much for me either.  I still have a nearly full open tube and another unopened in my closet.  Occasionally I go back to it and use a tiny bit with a drop or two of oil.