WEN

Honored Contributor

Anyone trying the new hairspray?  I am tempted.  While I like hairspray I hate the feel.  I am wondering if this would be any different.  I want hold but don't want sticky, stiff feel.  (I want it ALL Smiley Happy)

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using the finishing spray for years and I love it!  It is a tiny bit sticky at first but when it dries you hardly feel it.  It has great hold too.  My only disappointment is the sprayer!!!!  If you read reviews you will see other people have also had trouble.  It's like it stops working after awhile and there is not really a way to get the spray product out of the can., therefore it's wasted.   Until he improves on that I am on a search for another spray.  I've also had problems with the pumps.  It's an expensive line of which I am a big fan, but he needs to use better pumps and spray nozzles!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 , Chaz's finishing spray (hairspray) is available in 2 fragrances, Bella Spirit and Light.

It's a buildable hold.

Apply thin layers rather than dousing it with a heavy spray.

@LindaSal , Chaz has thoughtfully provided a locking nozzle on the WEN hairspray, so you can carry it in your bag or tote without it accidentally spraying everything in there.

TWIST the nozzle left/right to lock and unlock it.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge Thanks for that info and review.