WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Fest - What Have You Got so far???

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Holy cow!  I just got an email that two of my items have shipped. Now I know "shipped" means it will sit somewhere for a couple days before it moves, but this is quick for the Q.  Need to keep this up!

Lol! This witty post, @Jeannie29 made me literally laugh out-loud in the wee hours of the morning. Nice humor! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I got two notifications as well. My oils apparently have not shipped yet, but that is all. Love that my EDP shipped! I have ordered a lot of items from QVC in the last month (most of them not WEN, crazy, I know!) and the shipping can be horribly slow! I am happy about these notifications.

Esteemed Contributor

Out of my orders only one bottle of SHL EDP is marked "shipped". The rest is still "in process". It's great, since EDP is the one I am most anxious to try! The rest, I can totally wait for awhile. Thankfully, I have plenty of good WEN to use.

Respected Contributor

I was THRILLED to see the Glossing Serum Duo at a good event price! I only use one pump, so it lasts me forever. I'm using my last bottle, so I've been hoping for a sale! Got one in Sweet Almond Mint.

Honored Contributor

Woohoo!  My TSV has shipped!  The rest of my order is still staring at me and those are the things I really needed but I guess I'll be a 319 girl on my next cleanse.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Out of my orders only one bottle of SHL EDP is marked "shipped". The rest is still "in process". It's great, since EDP is the one I am most anxious to try! The rest, I can totally wait for awhile. Thankfully, I have plenty of good WEN to use.

@sonechko Not fair!!!  They DON'T send any EDPs and EDTs to Hawaii!!!!  Aaaargh.  I want 613!  But I refuse to buy from other sites and really don't want to pay the high shipping....even from Chaz's site.  I'll just suck my thumbs and envy all you lucky people who get to enjoy them Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I know, @AlohaSun. It does not seem fair, but the Q chooses to adhere to some air shipments rules.....

Wait, till wenners will start receiving SHL Perfume, and how they will be reviewing it over-all performance. Than I would suggest - wait for Chaz Dean Mother's Day Sale!!! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I know, @AlohaSun. It does not seem fair, but the Q chooses to adhere to some air shipments rules.....

Wait, till wenners will start receiving SHL Perfume, and how they will be reviewing it over-all performance. Than I would suggest - wait for Chaz Dean Mother's Day Sale!!! Smiley Happy

@sonechko  Yup, I know, it's the amount of alcohol content.  How about I ask them for a roll on type?  To all wenners, do enjoy all your EDPs and EDTs.

Esteemed Contributor

Woman Happy Good idea. Try to ask. You can explain this Hawaiian shipping situation in your request. Chaz appears to be a very caring person, and if he can, he may consider this. You can ask on his FB page, or better yet, e-mail his company directly.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko. I think you are starting to read my mind.  I was on Chaz's site yesterday and I may just pick up the PJP that I passed on.