WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Fest - What Have You Got so far???

and who remembered to go through Mrrebates??? I did I did!! I saved about an extra $5. Free shipping and an extra $5 back?? Yes please!!!

Respected Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

Oh yes Free shipping, I could not resist! 

1 TSV 613 One Time Ship - Advance Order

1 TSV 613 Auto Ship - Advance Order

1 TT/LAV Oil Duo

2 TT/SWT ALMD CC (16oz ea) Set 

1 SOB CC (32oz) - I caved in on this one at the last minute

I really didn't over do it.  But am contemplating of reinstating the following

SOB RTM Duo Set

CA CC/SC Set

Can anyone help me with CA CC.  I have oily scalp and dry ends.  How well does the 

CA CC work for you.  I have used it once a long time ago but can remember what results I got.  I did use a full 16oz.  Thanks.

@AlohaSun I also have an oily scalp and dry ends. CA worked well for me although I have to admit that I haven't used it for a while. Sometimes I would just use it on my scalp and then use another CC on my ends if I felt like I needed more moisture.

@HSB1204 Thanks,  I didn't even think about cleanse with CA on my scalp and use another CC on my ends!  I've been just playing around with what cleanser I should use for first and second cleanse for so long, I forgot all about what you just said I could do.  LOL.  Must have been my "Duh" moment.

@AlohaSun I did the exact same thing when I first started using Wen. I never would have thought to use one on my scalp and another on my ends. Now I do it all the time, though! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Katmary wrote:

I'm usually pretty good at sticking to the TSV and another product if I need it, but boy, the spending bug got me!

1.  TSV 613 on AD (I kept thinking of how even though I like the scent, I'm sensitive to scents and head to toe anything could be overpowering, SOOOOOO

2.  Last minute 619 on AD, though I'll likely cancel after one shipment.  I love the idea of making my own fragrance with it, but mostly use Fig and Tea Tree as I need the moisture, and even then add oil afterward.

3. Glossing serum duo (wish these were larger!).

4. Oil duo of Lavender and Cucumber Thyme (curious how the latter smells!)

5. OTO Honey Lilac mousse, styling cream, and brush

AND I'm STILL tempted to order an oil in either Honey Lilac or Orange Blossom! I miss when they were $20, but he DID make them a lot better than just having one oil.  I want to have enough saved to stock up on SHP styling products as it's the one seasonal I can use almost without anything else and I'm at the end of the mousse and styling cream.  The others I mix for my first shampoo, though I ought to put one by the sink to wash my face.

@Katmary I love the SOB oil! I just ordered the SHL oil since I've never tried that one so I hope that one smells nice too.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I was real good, only got the TSV in 319 (I got the 613 TSV when the numbers came out in Feb) Smiley Wink

But I did get sucked in on the VTS duo in BGT Smiley Embarassed I've never tried it & it seemed like a good time with the event price & free shipping Smiley Very Happy

WOW @sonechko I did see your list Woman LOL I have to admit I was very tempted to get the SHL EDP but I did resist Smiley Surprised I did get a tiny bottle of 613 EDT at the flea market & I've been using it, I really like it & it has good staying power in me, 2 little sprays & I can still smell it a little after 6 hours Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn Have you tried the VTS before? I have the FIG but thought about maybe trying the BGT VTS at some point.

Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I just ordered the Sam glossing serum duo. I didn't want to miss the event price. I'm almost out of Sam serum. I still have one bottle of Pom GS left, but I think the Sam GS works better on my hair for some reason. 

@Hilary77 It's interesting that you have better results with the SAM GS. I've only ever tried the POM but assumed they worked the same way. I guess they're like the CC and SC, though - everyone gets differen results. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I was real good, only got the TSV in 319 (I got the 613 TSV when the numbers came out in Feb) Smiley Wink

But I did get sucked in on the VTS duo in BGT Smiley Embarassed I've never tried it & it seemed like a good time with the event price & free shipping Smiley Very Happy

WOW @sonechko I did see your list Woman LOL I have to admit I was very tempted to get the SHL EDP but I did resist Smiley Surprised I did get a tiny bottle of 613 EDT at the flea market & I've been using it, I really like it & it has good staying power in me, 2 little sprays & I can still smell it a little after 6 hours Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn Have you tried the VTS before? I have the FIG but thought about maybe trying the BGT VTS at some point.

@HSB1204 I haven't tried the VTS Smiley Surprised I got the BGT cuz @sonechko loves it so much & we tend to like the same things Smiley Wink

I thought about getting the FTC too but talked myself out of it, maybe it'll turn up at the flea market Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 I haven't tried the VTS Smiley Surprised I got the BGT cuz @sonechko loves it so much & we tend to like the same things Smiley Wink

I thought about getting the FTC too but talked myself out of it, maybe it'll turn up at the flea market Woman Very Happy

@FleaMktQn It'll probably take me a while to get through my VTS since I only use it on my bangs and you really don't need much (I learned that the hard way!).

I love the FTC! I use it almost every day if I have some flyaways that I want to smooth down and it works great for that. You don't really see it in a whole lot of the kits on QVC, which is a shame.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn It'll probably take me a while to get through my VTS since I only use it on my bangs and you really don't need much (I learned that the hard way!).

I love the FTC! I use it almost every day if I have some flyaways that I want to smooth down and it works great for that. You don't really see it in a whole lot of the kits on QVC, which is a shame.

@HSB1204 I remember reading in another post that you like the FTC & I do want to try it at some point. I also need a little hold on my bangs, don't really need root lift or volume, but I'll experiment a little Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HSB1204 I remember reading in another post that you like the FTC & I do want to try it at some point. I also need a little hold on my bangs, don't really need root lift or volume, but I'll experiment a little Woman Very Happy

@FleaMktQn My bangs go completely flat if I don't do something to them so I'm trying to experiment with the VTS. It usually comes out pretty good but I've occasionally used too much and then it does get a little too cruncy for my liking. Cat Embarassed

Valued Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

Oh yes Free shipping, I could not resist! 

1 TSV 613 One Time Ship - Advance Order

1 TSV 613 Auto Ship - Advance Order

1 TT/LAV Oil Duo

2 TT/SWT ALMD CC (16oz ea) Set 

1 SOB CC (32oz) - I caved in on this one at the last minute

I really didn't over do it.  But am contemplating of reinstating the following

SOB RTM Duo Set

CA CC/SC Set

Can anyone help me with CA CC.  I have oily scalp and dry ends.  How well does the 

CA CC work for you.  I have used it once a long time ago but can remember what results I got.  I did use a full 16oz.  Thanks.

@AlohaSun I also have an oily scalp and dry ends. CA worked well for me although I have to admit that I haven't used it for a while. Sometimes I would just use it on my scalp and then use another CC on my ends if I felt like I needed more moisture.

@HSB1204 Thanks,  I didn't even think about cleanse with CA on my scalp and use another CC on my ends!  I've been just playing around with what cleanser I should use for first and second cleanse for so long, I forgot all about what you just said I could do.  LOL.  Must have been my "Duh" moment.

@HSB1204 Thanks to you, I have reinstated my canceled order for the CC and SC set in the CA scent.  More Wen to play with!