WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: WEN Fest - What Have You Got so far???

613 TSV on AD

TT/POM oil duo

SGGT 32 oz AD

POM Mousse

I think this was everything. I don't care for florals but love the performance of SGGT. It seems to moisturize my hair but my roots don't get as oily on second day. Seeing all the SHL deals makes me excited for SHP this summer!

Respected Contributor

I got the spring honey lilac 3 pc. set that has a 16 oz. cc, styling creme, and RTM. I also couldn't resist the spring honey lilac EDP. This will be my 5th bottle of Wen EDP. What can I say, I have a weakness for fragrances. I saw that it was at a lower price point than the other seasonal EDP's and I couldn't resist. Smiley Wink

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

Now to hope all these packages are not delivered on the same day!  I hope Mr Brown Pants eats wheaties for breakfast!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woke up this morning and regretted not buying SHL oil. So I just ordered one. Have no willpower when it comes to WEN! I've bought everything offered in SHL except the perfume. Actually surprised it was still available since it was such low stock in the last show.

Honored Contributor

I have sinned!  I blame every person in this forum who posted about free shipping.  Yes, I'm typing at you.  Smiley Tongue

I was so good all day but finally caved around 8pm.  I cancelled one of my auto Sept TSVs so I re-donated those funds last night.  I got the following:

Mandarin Italian Fig mousse (I'm down to my last bottle so this is legit)

-also excited.  I have never tried this line

Glossing Serum duo (also down to my last bottle so hold your fire)

Tea Tree CC with SC (my last TT bottle is upside down because I am almost completely out)

-I bought this first since I really am out!

319 TSV (I am hangin my head in shame)

-613 never works for me but I'm thinking it's because I tried to use it on its own and it was too much.  Who am I kidding?  I wanted the body treatment.  I forgot to do AD so see I did get punished in the end.

I would like to close with my apologies to UPS.  Hey, at least I'm all about your job security.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I have sinned!  I blame every person in this forum who posted about free shipping.  Yes, I'm typing at you.  Smiley Tongue

I was so good all day but finally caved around 8pm.  I cancelled one of my auto Sept TSVs so I re-donated those funds last night.  I got the following:

Tea Tree CC with SC (my last TT bottle is upside down because I am almost completely out)

-613 never works for me but I'm thinking it's because I tried to use it on its own and it was too much.  Who am I kidding?  I wanted the body treatment.  I forgot to do AD so see I did get punished in the end.

I would like to close with my apologies to UPS.  Hey, at least I'm all about your job security.  Smiley Very Happy

@Laura14 At least you saved quite a bit on shipping! Cat Wink

You'll have to let us know how you like the 319. I was very surprised when I tried the CC. The consistency of the CC is nothing like the 613 CC and it doesn't seem as heavy either. 613 always tends to dry out my hair if I use it too often but the 319 doesn't seem as drying.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

You'll have to let us know how you like the 319. I was very surprised when I tried the CC. The consistency of the CC is nothing like the 613 CC and it doesn't seem as heavy either. 613 always tends to dry out my hair if I use it too often but the 319 doesn't seem as drying.

Really?  I am jumping up and down.  If 319 doesn't dry my hair I am going to need tissues since I forgot AD.  That's what happens when you try and use the mobile app lying in bed half asleep.  I had no business spending money though.  Serves me right.  I am going to need another shelf.Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Really?  I am jumping up and down.  If 319 doesn't dry my hair I am going to need tissues since I forgot AD.  That's what happens when you try and use the mobile app lying in bed half asleep.  I had no business spending money though.  Serves me right.  I am going to need another shelf.Smiley Sad

@Laura14 If the TSV hasn't shipped yet I wonder if customer service would convert it to auto-delivery if you called them? It might be worth a try.

You're probably not the only one who's going to need extra space for Wen after this weekend. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

I got the spring honey lilac 3 pc. set that has a 16 oz. cc, styling creme, and RTM. I also couldn't resist the spring honey lilac EDP. This will be my 5th bottle of Wen EDP. What can I say, I have a weakness for fragrances. I saw that it was at a lower price point than the other seasonal EDP's and I couldn't resist. Smiley Wink

@Hilary77 I almost bought that kit but hadn't seen much chatter about the performance of the SHL SC so I passed. I don't really like the sc that much- tried several and found they did nothing for my hair really and sometimes made it look worse. I liked the ingredients in the SHL sc and, of course, the scent but not sure I wanted to take the plunge and try yet another one. SHP SC also had really nice ingredients and that one still didn't do anything for my hair so...

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

-bottle of SHL oil

-SHL RTM duo

-one 32oz SHL CC on Auto Delivery

I think that is all this visit.  I was debating on the 3pc set with the SC and RTM but SC just don't do anything for me so I should stop trying it even if I love the SHL scent! Smiley Happy

I stuck to my guns and this was all I ordered. I almost bought the 3pc SHL with the CC, SC and RTM but I didn't. I can't wait to read the reviews on the SHL perfume!