WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Fest - What Have You Got so far???

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

3    SHL  SC + Mousse + brush

2    SHL EDP

2.   613 TSV ADs

All but 1 TSV ordered WHILE CHAZ was ON the air  ~  which I think is just a silly, silly way of counting, but then Q did not ask for my opinion!

@Drythe! No 319 for you? Try it if you can. It's wonderful! Especially, when you don't want this super nourishing treatment addition to interfere with your SHL or SHP or other favorite scents. Also, the RTM is very nice lightest gentlest fragrance.

I think, 319 version is a better fragrance free CC, than FF Rice.

@sonechko  I'm so in love with the 613 scent that the 319 is not on my radar. Happy for those who have it as an option.  BTW I love it mixed w/ other scents,  esp. SHP & BGT.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

2 sets of the glossing serum.  I'm about out and have been rationing my last bottle.  Great deal plus saving $6 in shipping by getting 2.  Maybe need 2 more ?

1 SHL  RTM Duo

2 TSV's I preordered.  Might get another.

Contemplating SHL EDP and another oil.  Have 1 1/2 4oz oils left from last year.  Maybe I should get SOB?  Mixing the oils with the 319 NBT rocks!!  Got complimented on smelling nice and had no perfume on.

Might have to get a 32oz  SOB too.

I know $3 shipping is amazing, but with free shipping and ordering 6 things is a $18 savings that I can apply to more stuff I absolutely don't need.  Which I kinda revealed in the how much did you spend on WEN in the last 12 months LOL 😀

Respected Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

The only thing I've bought so far is a bottle of SHL oil. Having all this willpower is scary. Cat LOL

The day isn't over, yet.

That is true. So far I haven't been tempted by anything else, though, so hopefully I can keep that up. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

I've been good today. I grabbed the TSV in 319 and the oil duo in TT/POM. I need more rice formula so I'm debating on the MIF or FF 32 oz. 

#IAmTeamWen
Frequent Contributor

I caved......turn me over, I'm done!

i bought the lilac edp. 

Lilacs are beyond my favorite my favorite. When I was little, and having a bad day, I'd jump on my bike and ride down the parkway to the field of lilac bushes. I would lay on the grass under the bushes and look up at the sky and talk to my angels.

my wish is to have my ashes spread over blooming lilacs. (Or on a reef in the ocean).

chaz is such a genuine person. His light is so bright and is inspiring. 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I still very much want Mousses - 319 and Restorative duo, and I want VTS in Rice too. But this time I went for the best values items, and one time only, limited edition items. With the rest, I'll be only saving 3 bucks on shipping. On TSV - I save a LOT!

If you purchase the mousse on AD, you save $3.00 on each shipment. I think AD is a total of three or four shipments, which is a savings of $9.00 or $12.00 in s/h.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

I got one SHL EDP, and one ODO with the mousse, styling creme, and brush. That's it!

I went a bit nuts over Christmas and am still paying off the bills ;-)

Trusted Contributor

I went ahead and got the 319 mousse too. That way if I find myself with CC with no matching SC & mousse, I can use the 319.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

WEN Feeding Time in progress! What have you got so far?  I've got (in the last night wee hours, and who knows, what might be for today - Yay!)  this:

No Image Found

No Image Found No Image Found

No Image Found

No Image Found No Image Found

No Image Found

No Image Found

Well, These are my spoils or shell I say - Trophies from yesterday and today. Just had to have an additional Lilac items to compliment The SHL Perfume in every way!

On the top of good values, I just LOVED looking on the words "Standard Shipping -- FREE" on each of my orders, and special "Thanks" to Mr. Rebates - I'll get another about $15 off. THIS had been FUN!  Thank you All! Smiley Happy

Now, I just need to sit on my hands, and look at my orders, until this visits specials run out and I won't be tempted any longer.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko...I did go ahead and get the 319 TSV, so hoping the menthol is as low as it looks on the ingredient list..Isn't the 319 going to be permanent tho, I don't see it to order on it's own...I am hoping this will be available just like the 613 all year long...?