WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Fest - What Have You Got so far???

@rochelleS wrote:

I am late to this party..... I am crawling out from under a rock from yet another relapse with a nasty upper respiratory bug.

In spite of telling myself and others I didn't need anything, well that didn't happen. At all.

Pre ordered 319 tsv and ordered a second kit. Both AD for now. Like so many here, I too am over the moon with the NBT.

316 mousse

POM glossing serum duo. New for me.

SHL perfume. Yep, I caved and am tickled pink. I get that fresh  green spring scent on dry down that I experience with the CC and love! Color me naughty. Lol

Previously ordered SGGT oil and SGGT RTM duo. BOTH are dated 2013. I checked the RTM date today. I am not happy. Way too much $ for older product.  I'll have to call CS re the RTM.  I will switch the oil for SOB.

I hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. I'm trying to catch up on all the postings I've missed!

And @Drythe I believe I read you too have been under the weather. Hope you are feeling better. 

@rochelleS

Very best wishes for a speedy recovery, sorry to hear you've been down!

Yep, I've had penumonia twice in the last 4 weeks.  Finished my 3rd course of antibiotics yesterday.

Hope you are able to enjoy your goodies.  I know for me the antibiotics make me feel almost as bad as the illness!

Happy WENNING & thank you for the good wishes - right back at you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe Thanks for your well wishes.  It sounds like we have the same thing. I totally agree with you regarding the meds, plus I'm so tired. No mojo. Using Wen is so joyful for me and all I've been able to muster is oil treatments and tying my hair up. 

You too, continue to feel better!

And everyone else stay healthy. Bad cooties out there

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Drythe Thanks for your well wishes.  It sounds like we have the same thing. I totally agree with you regarding the meds, plus I'm so tired. No mojo. Using Wen is so joyful for me and all I've been able to muster is oil treatments and tying my hair up. 

You too, continue to feel better!

And everyone else stay healthy. Bad cooties out there

@rochelleS I hope you feel better soon. I think I'm getting a cold and a sore throat again. It's that time of the year!

I also returned my SGGT oil and decided to have QVC replace it with an SOB oil so I hope that one is better.

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 

Thanks so much. You take care of yourself too! I just looked at the weather and I see rain and snow are predicted over the weekend. It was close to 60° today. I dread going out, that's what caused my relapses,  three times now. 

As much as I spoke of the soft spoken scent of the SGGT oil some of the comments I read caused me to pause and ultimately decide to return this dated bottle. Then to see the RTM too. Oh no, no, no. I hope my SOB will be current also.

Did I see you bought the SHL perfume? 

I won an eBay auction for a Wen brush tonight. My first. She's local and we'll meet Saturday.  I first purchased SOB CC and oil from her a couple years ago. A lovely young woman. We're both delighted to be meeting again. 

Don't know if this is the correct thread to share this but:

Save the black foam tsv packing inserts. I've been playing with making oil storage holders. I lined rectangular rubbermaid type tray thingy with cut to fit foam. I cut a circle out for the bottle. So far so good. Still work in progress, playing with an end all be all oil holder but there's no falling over when I open a drawer or pick up the tray. Kinda neat (literally) and I love to recycle! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@HSB1204 

Thanks so much. You take care of yourself too! I just looked at the weather and I see rain and snow are predicted over the weekend. It was close to 60° today. I dread going out, that's what caused my relapses,  three times now. 

As much as I spoke of the soft spoken scent of the SGGT oil some of the comments I read caused me to pause and ultimately decide to return this dated bottle. Then to see the RTM too. Oh no, no, no. I hope my SOB will be current also.

Did I see you bought the SHL perfume? 

I won an eBay auction for a Wen brush tonight. My first. She's local and we'll meet Saturday.  I first purchased SOB CC and oil from her a couple years ago. A lovely young woman. We're both delighted to be meeting again. 

Don't know if this is the correct thread to share this but:

Save the black foam tsv packing inserts. I've been playing with making oil storage holders. I lined rectangular rubbermaid type tray thingy with cut to fit foam. I cut a circle out for the bottle. So far so good. Still work in progress, playing with an end all be all oil holder but there's no falling over when I open a drawer or pick up the tray. Kinda neat (literally) and I love to recycle! 

@rochelleS Wow. That is some crazy weather. We're in the 80s/90s here but I suspect I'm just surrounded by sick people at work so you can't avoid picking something up yourself. Cat Sad

I bought an SOB oil last year that I just opened about a month ago and that one still has that strong SOB scent. It's too bad that we're suddenly receiving these old products. It's one thing if it's a year old but more than that is kind of too much when you're still paying full price for the item.

No, I'm not a perfume person but I did buy the SHL oil which smells pretty good!

How convenient that you can just meet up with the eBay seller! I think I have two or three Wen brushes now so I don't really know what to do with them all. I usually just use it for my bangs since I let the rest of my hair air dry.

That's pretty neat what you're doing with the black foam. I just have my oils in the cabinet under my bathroom sink. So far I've managed not to knock anything over!

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204

I have one, two and four oz bottles of oil in 4" approximately deep dollar store plastic containers. When I take one out somebody else gets shifted and falls over. I've been stuffing bubble wrap around to keep then upright but that's still subject to shifts and time consuming when I have to tuck a bottle back in. With the foam I can stagger the different size bottles and easily access my oil du jour. I also tag the name of the oil (TT, SOB etc) with a piece of brightly colored post it piece taped on to shoulder of the bottle. I get a top down view and it's easier to see what I want. No picking up several bottles this way.

re eBay... I've met with a few local sellers. I inquired about a local pickup option before the transaction.  It's worked out well and have met some really great folks in my neighborhood so to speak.