WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Fest - What Have You Got so far???

[ Edited ]

Hmm.... Now the problem is you won't know just how many, @ANewHue! Because you've passed on it to try it.....

Seriously, I may be not in a majority here, but I love it the best of ALL Wen CCs and by far. I may too check if it will be available on Chaz site still, and if he'd do a Mother's day sale. Cat Happy I might very well get some more of PJP.

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@sonechko. I think you are starting to read my mind.  I was on Chaz's site yesterday and I may just pick up the PJP that I passed on.

@ANewHue  I passed up on PJP only wishing that is was better priced.  I love the color pink!  I just hope it does come back.  This one i'll surely want to get!

Esteemed Contributor

ALL of my orders are marked "shipped" by now! Except last order of TSV.

If Q won't put them in that "special place" where no one knows or sees them for a few days, and if Pony Express keeps their ponies well fed and conditioned, well maybe, just maybe - I'll see my orders, and especially in advance Beloved SHP Perfume, by this week's end!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@AlohaSun@sonechko. Its there on Chaz's site now we just have to wait to see if he's going to do a Mom's day sale.

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@AlohaSun@sonechko. Its there on Chaz's site now we just have to wait to see if he's going to do a Mom's day sale.

@ANewHue Yes yes yes!  Mom's day sale with NO SHIPPING TO the tiny islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!   Shipping sucks over here.  But who can say that on a same day, one can play with snow on the mountain, and also have a beautiful sunny day at the beach!  Oh, and clean, clear blue ocean waters.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko All my orders have shipped!  Oh I cannot wait. What to try first?  The EDP of course

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting for my SHL oil to ship. At least the second shipment of my BGT gallon finally shipped so hopefully I'll be getting that sometime soon. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@sonechko All my orders have shipped!  Oh I cannot wait. What to try first?  The EDP of course

I am going to try the EDP first toooooooooo! Of course, @Jeannie29 - the EDP!

Esteemed Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@ANewHue Yes yes yes!  Mom's day sale with NO SHIPPING TO the tiny islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!   Shipping sucks over here.  But who can say that on a same day, one can play with snow on the mountain, and also have a beautiful sunny day at the beach!  Oh, and clean, clear blue ocean waters.

"But who can say that on a same day, one can play with snow on the mountain, and also have a beautiful sunny day at the beach!"  ---- I can!

i can play with a snow on the mountains and swim on the beach on a same day, @AlohaSun! Right here in Los Angeles, CA.

BUT, I can't say - " in clean, clear blue ocean water", I just can say -  in water... Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

"But who can say that on a same day, one can play with snow on the mountain, and also have a beautiful sunny day at the beach!"  ---- I can!

i can play with a snow on the mountains and swim on the beach on a same day, @AlohaSun! Right here in Los Angeles, CA.

BUT, I can't say - " in clean, clear blue ocean water", I just can say -  in water... Woman Happy

@sonechko  I like that, you are so Funny!!!  I forgot to add one more thing!  And on the same day.....To go and see a Real Active Volcano Flow in action!!!