WEN

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Totally agree! Winter White Forest is awesome. And I too love, love the Winter Vanilla Mint. Heart

I have some WWF coming in the oil and remoist any day now. 

Respected Contributor

I have Spring Fever I guess..lol

Can't wait for the new Spring CC...plus the Cherry Blosson, .

It will be a "Wen" packed Spring at my house..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I passed on the winter scents, but you can bet your boots I’ll make up for it with the new spring scent!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I passed on the winter scents, but you can bet your boots I’ll make up for it with the new spring scent!

@SurferWife I am eager to get the new Spring Fresh Floral. It is a lighter scent. All the other spring offerings over the years have been too heavily scented for me. This will be the first one I can actually use without it being too strong on me.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler...I can’t wait for the new Spring Fresh Floral either. Of course my single most favorite WEN seasonal EVER CREATED is still Spring Honey Lilac, so I’m sure I’ll love the new one as well.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor
Love love love Lilac, are we sure it will be back?
Honored Contributor

@Lori1962  yes it will.

Respected Contributor

Gallons are out at full price, there's more than one season out at a time... it's like Wenmaggedon!  I mean, what's next?! Unicorns? Yetis with perfect WEN hair? WEN at CVS? 😳

Has Chaz said anything about how the WEN year is going to look now or about June? I hope that it is still gallonpalooza, for a chance to get gallons that isn't salon price.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Hi @Kjelle  I obviously don’t have any inside Intel, but I can’t imagine that QVC/Chaz  would ever discontinue gallonpalooza month & it’s special pricing.  It’s far too successful to stop.  Can you imagine the discontent it would cause?  Chaz loves us too much to allow that to happen. 

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I agree. For now then, no news is good news.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012