WEN

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks for starting Feb. @World Traveler  ... Does anyone know what the 3 scents will be on the 3/32oz that ship out end of July...?  It was the winter ones.. Thanks

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi  Do you mean the AD of the Dec TSV?

I believe it's a summer trio that will be;

SHP, STP & the new summer melon mint

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi  Do you mean the AD of the Dec TSV?

I believe it's a summer trio that will be;

SHP, STP & the new summer melon mint

Yes that is it...Oh thank you. Mine says the auto comes out 7/29..kind of late, but will see what my needs are then. I love Spring & Fall CC's so will see how "bad" I am when spring comes out... lol

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I got some Peony Cleansing Conditioner.  Yes, I heard Chaz say he won't be back until April too, but I'm sure he'll have some great stuff when he returns.  I love watching him when it's real early and still dark and it's so quiet and he's driving.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

World Traveler, thank you for starting February!  I got distracted, sorry I posted twice.  I tried applying a dime size of the ReMoist as leave in.   WOWWEEE!  What bounce, body and shine.  Not that it wasn't like that but this technique does bump things up ALOT.  I remembered that you said you did this and then I heard Chaz say to do this. 

I tried the new "Strength" and it's REAL citrusy but if you don't use too much, it's nice.  Out of all the Blessing Series out, I like Hope the best.  If Chaz offers Strength in UINBT I may go for it.  It has some notes in it that attract me. 

I'm in need of more cleansing conditioner so I'm trying to decide on a few more but not sure which scents I want since I love so many of them.  I tried the Bella one without the Indigo and it really made a difference.  My hair is so amazing, it's like Amy's only in platinum.  It's growing in nicely.  The slightest turn or move of my head and it's swingy and bouncy. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler thanks for starting this Wenderful month off. 12 years ago today I placed my first Wen order as a Valentine gift to me and as you know have never looked back.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn, Dats a da one!  LOL!!!  Cannot wait!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Wow I just received my oil/remoist/tote and I'm in love with all of it😊Happy Wen girl!!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN February 2019 Chat

[ Edited ]

Per a post by Chaz, Gina will be on tonight (2/7/19) on Beauty IQ for a two-hour show. 6-8 pacific time; 9-11 eastern time. "Incredibly amazing lineup," but no other hints. Stacey Stauffer is scheduled to be the host.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Okay although I do love all the seasonals I LOVE WVM the most, always have. Well let me tell you this Winter White Forest has stolen my heart, it's SO good.