WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Dooters Talks About the Next October Shows

@CamilleP wrote:

So far my dreams are not being fulfilled, the re-moist is the small size and part of a kit, and no BSI gallon in inventory yet.  Woman Sad

@CamilleP According to Chaz, QVC does not want to do gallons of BSI/BST this year, since it is so new and they didn't know how well it would sell. And although we now know it is a big seller, they need a lot of "lead" time to manufacture them.

Quite sure next year at this time QVC will agree to sell the gallons.......maybe sooner. You never know! Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

So far my dreams are not being fulfilled, the re-moist is the small size and part of a kit, and no BSI gallon in inventory yet.  Woman Sad

@CamilleP According to Chaz, QVC does not want to do gallons of BSI/BST this year, since it is so new and they didn't know how well it would sell. And although we now know it is a big seller, they need a lot of "lead" time to manufacture them.

Quite sure next year at this time QVC will agree to sell the gallons.......maybe sooner. You never know! Heart

I was thinking exactly that, World Traveler.  I have the Bella set from Chaz's last visit.  I like it.  I'd wager next year it'll be in gallon size, or like you said, maybe sooner!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know, World Traveler, but my wishes and dreams are for 8 oz remoists and a gallon of BSI, and so Dooters' promises are ringing hollow for me.

ETA:  Well, Dooters came through after all!  Just at the start of the late night two hour show Chaz showed another special offer of a tote and TWO re-moists!  Thank you, you handsome bay, I wish I could give you a whole bag of starlight mints (a few at a time, of course, no colic allowed for our favorite equine!)