WEN

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

WEN Dooters Talks About the Next October Shows

[ Edited ]

In response to me asking our beautiful equine what was going to happen later this month:

Funny you should ask! I'm pushing hard to find out what is in the shows! I do know there's a 9 PM ET Beauty iQ hour show with Chaz on 10/18 (and my lovely Gina will be there too).

On 10/19, there's a 9 PM ET WEN by Chaz Dean show on QVC Main, and 10/20 at 1 AM ET there's a 2 Hour WEN by Chaz Dean show with Chaz.

There's some good things in those shows for sure. I've heard about (and even tested) a few, but I want confirmation. I have a meeting (well, I'm being ridden hard this weekend) and I'll get the intel and share!

Dooters.water.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Dooters Talks About the Next October Shows

@World Traveler wrote:

In response to me asking our beautiful equine what was going to happen later this month:

Funny you should ask! I'm pushing hard to find out what is in the shows! I do know there's a 9 PM ET Beauty iQ hour show with Chaz on 10/18 (and my lovely Gina will be there too).

On 10/19, there's a 9 PM ET WEN by Chaz Dean show on QVC Main, and 10/20 at 1 AM ET there's a 2 Hour WEN by Chaz Dean show with Chaz.

There's some good things in those shows for sure. I've heard about (and even tested) a few, but I want confirmation. I have a meeting (well, I'm being ridden hard this weekend) and I'll get the intel and share!

Dooters.water.jpg

Hi World Traveler!  Thank you for posting this!  I do go to Dooter's site now and then but have not been there in a while.  I had heard Chaz was coming back in October.  He's now in NY, my guess is the perfume houses.  I'm hoping for a Fall Apple Parfume.  Anyway, I periscope a lot and saw some amazing things Chaz is working on and his people were using.  I won't say because when I asked the girl on periscope, she said, ssshhhhh, like that.  Chaz said all will be revealed in a month, that was the end of September, so I'm hoping.....I'll bet you know some things too!  That's why I love periscoping, when I have the time, LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya sssshhhhhhh (ditto!) Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@77yangya...I’m loving the FFA more than I thought I would. It would be awesome if we could get the EDP this month, but if I recall he generally waits until year 2 to release the newest seasonal EDP. This is truly my MOST FAVORITE of all fall scents.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Yangya, I really hope one of the secrets is a gallon of Indigo from QVC, and a second secret is the arrival of Fall re-moists, I'm getting almost desperate for more FGP re-moist!

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Yangya, I really hope one of the secrets is a gallon of Indigo from QVC, and a second secret is the arrival of Fall re-moists, I'm getting almost desperate for more FGP re-moist!

@CamilleP Amen on the seasonal remoist, WenSister! I am checking daily. We are almost 7 weeks in and I need more FVWP. Waiting for that deal on the 8oz. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Per Wen Dooters:
4 hours

Seriously, I cannot even begin to tell you what is in store for you all on QVC! Chaz and QVC have turned into maniacs.

The Tonight on Beauty iQ at 9 PM ET it's full of great gifts for family and friends (and you).....

The 9 PM Hour with Sandra tomorrow night is a must see! The 1 AM Two Hour show on Saturday has 13, count them, 13 items!!!!

Your wishes, dare I say dreams, will all fulfilled. I can't tell you the specifics because..... I've been muzzled. But I can tell you my credit card will be smoking and everything's on 6 easy pays to keep me giving Siri item numbers to order.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko Thanks for posting the latest Dooters. I am so excited to see that 13 items will be in one show! YIKES! "My credit card will be smoking" is right! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

WEN Dooters is ALWAYS watching (listening) out for us!

I so wish I could give him a big kiss 💋 and a peppermint stick! 🍥

Love you Mr. Dooters! 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

So far my dreams are not being fulfilled, the re-moist is the small size and part of a kit, and no BSI gallon in inventory yet.  Woman Sad