WEN

Honored Contributor

This is what Dooters wrote on Facebook:

Gina has a 1 hour WEN by Chaz Dean Beauty IQ show on Thursday, 8/2. She also has a Beauty IQ Steal on 8/8 (8 PM hour and 11 PM hour) as well. Really good shows with really good easy pays! Ending the summer right! I'll be watching. What else would I be doing in this awful heat? These are the months I miss Germany. Not winter!

Honored Contributor

Whats a Dooter?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

AWESOME!  Thanks for the info Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @World Traveler - Put it on my calendar.

Honored Contributor

Trying to get more information, like the product, price, etc. Will check back in if I find out more.

And if anyone else knows, please post. Heart

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Whats a Dooter?

Dooters is a horse, owned by Chaz's business manager I believe, who often gets inside information on upcoming Wen news.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks for the update! Guess that’s why a WEN recording popped up on my TiVo. I remember last year there were some good pieces on seasonal unibt in August. Fingers cossed for some good deals!!!,

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  Thank you for the heads up!

Respected Contributor

World Traveler, is it that you were in Germany in Winter?  I was wondering, are they farther north?  Right now, where I am, it's awful.  I don't like the heat and humidity.  I'm looking forward to the fall, which is right round the corner.  

It must be so much fun, all the places you've been and seeing how "the other half" lives.