WEN

Valued Contributor
@HonnyBrown I agree, it sounds like protein overload. You may have already fixed the problem with the other products. When I have those issues I restart with a clarifying shampoo and go back to wen with good results, usually beginning with a super long remoist. It doesn't happen that often, but does happen.
Trusted Contributor

@untitled wrote:

oh now I see.

pay it no heed.  Was way worse before there was another board.

some of you were lucky to miss that history.

@untitled yes I stayed away, but it was hard.  The long rather angry rant from Nix cheerleader was removed.  Totally out of line. Thanks for the good job mods!

@

Trusted Contributor

CA is the most astringent not moisturizing.

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

@HonnyBrown wrote:

Hi Wenners!

Wen no longer works for my hair.  Even FTP <3 treats my bipolar hair like BGT did.  The signs have been there for about 4 months: dry hair and frizz.  I even get that with ReMoist.

I took a break from Wen and Hair One about a month ago.  I returned to Pantene Curly with excellent results.  Three uses of TT and FTP made my hair revert into madness.

I'm not sure if it's goodbye or bye for now.  It's a shame because I have a serious stash. 

Hello, HonnyBrown. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that WEN isn't working for you. I'm not really good at knowing the WEN scents and formulations, but I think Chaz makes a scent called cucumber aloe. Usually things with aloe in it are very good for adding moisture to the hair, so perhaps you can try that.

And any WEN that doesn't work for you, you can sell it on Ebay and use that money to buy the cucumber aloe scent, it you want.

And Chaz makes Eau Du Parfume (sp?) and body creams, so you could still use WEN, even if it's not on your hair. And, of course, your friends will still want to post with you on the WEN forum. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@HonnyBrown what a bummer!  Maybe remoist your hair big time?  I know you know all the different options, but I agree that a call to CS can't hurt. I think you use different stuff for your styling, could the formulas have changed in them to mess with your hair?  Sure hope you figure out something!  Best of luck!

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

CA is the most astringent not moisturizing.

I see. Thank you for correcting me. And sorry if I angered or upset anyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN December Chat

[ Edited ]

Personally, I only give advice about products I've actually used and know myself.

Thank you mods.  Please,  I enjoy this thread as a calm, friendly place where WENners can share, cheer, and speak freely with one other and discuss the WEN.we use and love.

I avoided that post, and I hope it doesn't all flare up again.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Right back at you @Drythe.  Ready for the visit?  You know I'm stocking my beloved WVM....again.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue

I am SO ready!

Hope the 20oz NBT deal returns!  I ordered 2 in 319, but received 2 in 613!  By the time they got back for exchange, the product was "sold out".  I am sad. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe.  Oh no, why didn't you call CS.  I would still call.  I'm not sure it will be back until June r so. I got the 319 too because sadly I must be allergic to the fragrance in 613.  I must have used way too much through the years , lol.  Now I can only spray RTM on my hair,   I'm excited too.  

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Drythe.  Oh no, why didn't you call CS.  I would still call.  I'm not sure it will be back until June r so. I got the 319 too because sadly I must be allergic to the fragrance in 613.  I must have used way too much through the years , lol.  Now I can only spray RTM on my hair,   I'm excited too.  

@ANewHue

I did, but they couldn't hold 2 for me.  I SHOULD have ordered 2 right away, and then sent the others back.  Would-a, Should-a, Could-a !  : 0 (