WEN

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

You know @FleaMktQn,  This Box is so very Beautiful!  I may Keep it Unopened for a while too. I already have 2/3 full bottle of Light Perfume to use for now, the NBTs I have plenty to use for now also... So, my Beautiful Box of these two may just SIT there, waiting for an Oil in Light. How's that?

@sonechko Chaz has such a knack for creating beauty, even in his packaging!  Heart

You so right @qtrmoonlady1!  I almost entirely got this due because of the box! Chaz also was explaining, how they had a vote on box' label and where to put the wording.... Everyone was saying - put it in the middle where it belongs! And Chaz objected to this placement, because it would cover that natural "scar" on the Agava leaf..... He said -"Well, I am the one to say the last word! Thanks God!" Ha-ha!

Don't take me wrong, I wanted the Duo because Light Edp is my favorite among Wen Edps, and NBT in this scent is probably - Heaven! But the Box, it do me in!

I even thought of buying it for a gift to someone. But someone WHO? Someone, who'd totally appreciate these products and their scents the way I do..... So, I bought it for Myself! Woman HappyHeart

I dont like the pic QVC chose for the fragrance set, the boxing is beautiful! They should have done a great shot of it.

#IAmTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
@Your list please @nikky48!

TSV in seasonal AD

Seasonal fragrance set

Traditional fragrance set

Styling must have ODO in WWC and WRC AD

Light Body treatment set

I need a bottle of WWC but havent decided on the set with the oil or a 32 oz alone yet.

Wow @nikki48!  Good deal! I got the red ones in Red Current. Taking a plunge on liking Red Currant. Light Body Treatment with EDP, for layering, for the BOX!  And hoping for the Oil and CC in Light. My most favorite Wen Edp! Still thinking on fragrance set..... Think, will pass on TSV, but it hurts! Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Wow. How can they already be out of the 3

@HSB1204 wrote:

Wow. How can they already be out of the 32 oz. WVM CC?

. WVM CC?

I swear I had nothing to do with it. Lol

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

Wow. How can they already be out of the 3

@HSB1204 wrote:

Wow. How can they already be out of the 32 oz. WVM CC?

. WVM CC?

I swear I had nothing to do with it. Lol

@ANewHue  My mistake. I forgot that you went to the QVC warehouse to pick up your 50 gallon drum of WVM. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@nikki48, I was talking about Light NBT and EDP Box. Boy, it's so special!

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I wonder why the labels on the WVM mousse /styling cream are different.  I like the blue ones better.  Too many green labels, too easy to mix up.

@ANewHueI'm not sure why he changed the labels to green but he did the same with the labels for SMC. I thought the old label was just fine.

@HSB1204  I know, I'm a little upset about that.  Love that blue label.  I still have a few f the gift boxes around that I pack Christmas stuff in, they changed that too. I get the red labels mixed up sometimes too.  One time I thought my FAS oil went bad but I grabbed the summer honey peach.   

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:
@Your list please @nikky48!

TSV in seasonal AD

Seasonal fragrance set

Traditional fragrance set

Styling must have ODO in WWC and WRC AD

Light Body treatment set

I need a bottle of WWC but havent decided on the set with the oil or a 32 oz alone yet.

Wow @nikki48!  Good deal! I got the red ones in Red Current. Taking a plunge on liking Red Currant. Light Body Treatment with EDP, for layering, for the BOX!  And hoping for the Oil and CC in Light. My most favorite Wen Edp! Still thinking on fragrance set..... Think, will pass on TSV, but it hurts! Woman Sad

I was thinking I didnt need that much fragrance (the new bottle of Light and the one I currently have). Hubby and I both love it and I love getting into a warm, fresh bed at night so I will mist the bed before turning on the warming blanket. Together that should create a warm and welcoming space.

I still mist my pillow with RTM if I am not using a scarf so maybe FTP from now on.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn  I also just now went for Light NBT and EDP.  Instead of minis, I'd rather have my FAVORITE Wen Edp - Light in full size. At this price one of them is - Freeeeeee!

I just now thought - because Wen EDPs do not really have a lot of staying power, without much of artificial carp added, so it needs to be re-applied.

Having Light NBT on, and hopefully Light Oil in the future, staying power of Light Fragrance will greatly increase. Not to mention it's all-over the body effect.

In February I'll buy full size of PJP Perfume also.

@sonechko you didnt get the minis?  I got the one set with 613,  & of course Tsv..

@FleaMktQn. Are you in for mini's... i think I am getting 16oz with oil in WWC..

Trying to stock up til spring..Smiley Happy

@quadmimiI got the minis with the PJP & both WRC kits Heart

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I wonder why the labels on the WVM mousse /styling cream are different.  I like the blue ones better.  Too many green labels, too easy to mix up.

@ANewHueI'm not sure why he changed the labels to green but he did the same with the labels for SMC. I thought the old label was just fine.

@HSB1204  I know, I'm a little upset about that.  Love that blue label.  I still have a few f the gift boxes around that I pack Christmas stuff in, they changed that too. I get the red labels mixed up sometimes too.  One time I thought my FAS oil went bad but I grabbed the summer honey peach.   

@ANewHue  Yeah, a lot of the labels are starting to look the same so you really have to keep an eye on what you mean to use and what bottle you end up grabbing.

Trusted Contributor

So who grabbed their NIBT while watching this presentation? LOL!!

#IAmTeamWen