WEN

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh my I opened up the SCLV.....I forgot how wonderful it smells, but my hair is loving it..

I think I will need alot of this come summer...My Hubby is mixing with his TT & says the best mix yet...fun to have alot of choices thanks to the TSV..Smiley Happy

@quadmimiI love TT mixed with SCLV too Heart

TT is also great mixed with SHL & Wen Men Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh my I opened up the SCLV.....I forgot how wonderful it smells, but my hair is loving it..

I think I will need alot of this come summer...My Hubby is mixing with his TT & says the best mix yet...fun to have alot of choices thanks to the TSV..Smiley Happy

@quadmimiI love TT mixed with SCLV too Heart

TT is also great mixed with SHL & Wen Men Smiley Wink

Oh thx @FleaMktQn....Will try the SHL, next...I forgot how much I liked it, or maybe my hair likes it better now..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze I am so sorry for not getting back to you sooner! Well my sister is due February 9th and is currently (well Thursday) is 35 weeks along if my part of the brain that does math is still working. There are some complications that are affecting my sister, but that baby girl is still inside her mama dancing and kicking like she is playing some sport in that tummy. 💃🏼 🤸🏻‍♀️

I have been doing my best to help her with what the doctors are saying and what her options are for her to keep both her and baby girl healthy until delivery.

Myself, other than being very sleep deprived and having some follow up tests for my kidneys, I am good! 👍🏻

That is fantastic news about your sweet doggie! 😃 Already on the treadmill keeping that New Years resolution! 😁

I am so sorry to hear you had to wait for such stressful news on your other sweet boy! That would be so hard to go through. I hope it was just an infection. Please let me know how the test turned out. 🤗❤🐾

Take care of yourself @HappyDaze!

Valued Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Nicole WI I hope you are feeling better and all is well with you and your family. Heart

Thank you @qtrmoonlady1! ❤ Everything is I guess stable at the moment! 😁 Tomorrow my sister 35 weeks along and not the focus is just keeping mommy and baby girl healthy until February 9th!

Valued Contributor

Hi @nikki48 👋🏻 

Everything is moving along smoothly now, sort of. The baby girl will be here February 9th, so as you can imagine how fast that will pass! 🏃🏻‍♀️

Thank you for the well wishes! ❤🙏🏻

Valued Contributor

Thank you @untitled , we both seem to be doing pretty good. The baby girl is coming soon, February 9th! So it's seemed like the hospital incident took place the Holidays came, now New Years came, and here I am trying to fit everything into one month at home and hope for nothing crazy to happen between now and February 9th. 🤞🏻🍀