WEN

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder why the labels on the WVM mousse /styling cream are different.  I like the blue ones better.  Too many green labels, too easy to mix up.

Valued Contributor

I believe @nikki48 needs that U-Haul truck!  You go girl!  Happy Wenning!

Regular Contributor

I ordered 1 seasonal TSV on AD and the CC/oil/comb kit in WWC and WRC, both on AD.  Can't wait to try the oils in these scents!! Thanks Chaz!!

Valued Contributor

Is it my tv and my eyes showing a different color label for the WVM

Styling Must Haves kit?  Nice green labels.  Makes me want to 

get this set just for the pretty color label.

Respected Contributor

Wow. How can they already be out of the 32 oz. WVM CC?

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I wonder why the labels on the WVM mousse /styling cream are different.  I like the blue ones better.  Too many green labels, too easy to mix up.

@ANewHueI'm not sure why he changed the labels to green but he did the same with the labels for SMC. I thought the old label was just fine.

Respected Contributor

Seriously? Now they only have the 32 oz. WWC CC left? How is that possible??? I certainly hope they're going to stock up. Otherwise it's pretty ridiculous. We're only 9 days into the winter seasonals.

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

Seriously? Now they only have the 32 oz. WWC CC left? How is that possible??? I certainly hope they're going to stock up. Otherwise it's pretty ridiculous. We're only 9 days into the winter seasonals.

I think Winter gallons would have done well.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I think Winter gallons would have done well.

@nikki48  I agree. I thought the WVM gallons were supposed to show up but so far nothing so who knows?

Esteemed Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

You know @FleaMktQn,  This Box is so very Beautiful!  I may Keep it Unopened for a while too. I already have 2/3 full bottle of Light Perfume to use for now, the NBTs I have plenty to use for now also... So, my Beautiful Box of these two may just SIT there, waiting for an Oil in Light. How's that?

@sonechko Chaz has such a knack for creating beauty, even in his packaging!  Heart

You so right @qtrmoonlady1!  I almost entirely got this due because of the box! Chaz also was explaining, how they had a vote on box' label and where to put the wording.... Everyone was saying - put it in the middle where it belongs! And Chaz objected to this placement, because it would cover that natural "scar" on the Agava leaf..... He said -"Well, I am the one to say the last word! Thanks God!" Ha-ha!

Don't take me wrong, I wanted the Duo because Light Edp is my favorite among Wen Edps, and NBT in this scent is probably - Heaven! But the Box, it do me in!

I even thought of buying it for a gift to someone. But someone WHO? Someone, who'd totally appreciate these products and their scents the way I do..... So, I bought it for Myself! Woman HappyHeart