WEN

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Hi girls, time to search out the ODOs

@nikki48It looks like it's the Light NBT and EDP or the winter seasonals in SC, mousse and RTM.

Regular Contributor

$69.96 for CC oil and comb. It isn't listed under Wen but came up when I searched for "Wen winter"

Valued Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

Hi everyone. So, looks like the ODO is a CC and oil. Still a good deal even without the RTM.

WVM gallons aren't up. Is it absolutely confirmed that they are being offered?

There is  a problem with the page. When you click AD or Single ship it switches to the moussee/SC/RTM trio and vice versa. Can't tell which one you are orderimg. 

Respected Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

$69.96 for CC oil and comb. It isn't listed under Wen but came up when I searched for "Wen winter"

@kesstrainWeird! I wonder what QVC is doing to their site since it didn't come up when I searched for ODOs but like you said, searching for "wen winter" did the trick!

Honored Contributor

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA! Just finished eating supper, poured a glass of wine and am watching Chaz. I'm not sure how long I'll get to watch since my husband is here asking, "how much do you need?!" I'll go wash my face and watch on the iPad!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

The website is a mess. I clicked on the link for "all Wen on easy pay" and it has summer CCs listed and lots of other strange stuff.

Also, no WVM gallon

Honored Contributor

my internet connection is just barely working, but here's the basic info on today's ODO's...

___

$79.90 $97.00

WEN by Chaz Dean Signature Light Body Treatment & 1.7 oz. EDP - A284391

WEN by Chaz Dean Signature Light Body Treatment & 1.7 oz. EDP

Available for 5 Easy Payments

$59.96 $73.00

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Styling Must-Haves Auto-Delivery - A293326

WEN by Chaz Dean Winter Styling Must-Haves Auto-Delivery

Available for 5 Easy Payments

$54.56 $66.00

___

Trusted Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@kesstrain wrote:

Hi everyone. So, looks like the ODO is a CC and oil. Still a good deal even without the RTM.

WVM gallons aren't up. Is it absolutely confirmed that they are being offered?

There is  a problem with the page. When you click AD or Single ship it switches to the moussee/SC/RTM trio and vice versa. Can't tell which one you are orderimg. 

Pick the AD selection and order through it.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:

The website is a mess. I clicked on the link for "all Wen on easy pay" and it has summer CCs listed and lots of other strange stuff.

Also, no WVM gallon

@kesstrainYeah, they've done that before where they display stuff that isn't even available. It's that new and improved website! Cat Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA! Just finished eating supper, poured a glass of wine and am watching Chaz. I'm not sure how long I'll get to watch since my husband is here asking, "how much do you need?!" I'll go wash my face and watch on the iPad!!!

@SurferWife,  tell him Toby needs Wen, too.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️