WEN

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Clearance Sale

[ Edited ]

Two Seasonals currently on clearance on Chaz's website. These are two formulas no longer carried by QVC.

Questions?

customerservice@chazdean.com

Winter Cranberry Mint

Cleansing Conditioner available in 16oz, 32oz, or 128oz

RTM in 2 and 6 ounce sizes.

Treatment oil in 1 and 4 ounce sizes.

Fall Apple Spice

Cleansing Conditioner available in quarts only.

Edited to remove link

Esteemed Contributor

@Cindy-QVC,

The QVC WEN forum has years of threads that are peppered with multiple dozens of links to Chaz's WEN website.

Links to Chaz Dean's website have always been allowed since they don't contain any outside advertising, or link to anywhere else.

Please reconsider your edit, above.

...not that I'm challenging Moderation, or anything...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Clearance Sale

[ Edited ]

@CamilleP

Neither the Cranberry Mint nor Apple Spice formulas contain the four honey complex or the honey-quat you have issues with. So you may want to look into this.

But as fragrance is a very personal thing, be aware the Fall Apple Spice has devoted users, including @SurferWife, who love the fragrance and performance, and collect it when it goes on sale like this.

Others find FAS fragrance to be very disagreeable, and it clings to hair, bed linens, furniture, etc.

I couldn't stand to use mine up. It's the only WEN I ever threw away.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Hedge, I considered ordering some of those CC's, but I am honestly overloaded with cleansing conditioner that I like, I don't want to buy more unless it does something better than what I have tons of already.  I'm saving my pennies for a gallon of Indigo when it comes back in stock.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge...oh, you know me so well! FAS has always been a favorite of mine, but now that FFA has come on the scene, FAS has fallen into second place. I love the FFA scent better & I personally think it performs just as well for my curls as FAS did. I still have quite a stash of FAS, but if I get bored with it, then you know who will use it. My baby smells good in any seasonal!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: WEN Clearance Sale

[ Edited ]

WOOT!  I bought 2 of the 32 oz WCM.  I would have bought the gallon, but it's not available anymore. FAS wasn't my fave b/c I thought the scent was a bit too pungent (ppl would ask why it smelled like apple pie all day long).

Thx for the heads up!