WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Classic Treatment Oils - 2020

@SurferWife It just occurred to me this morning that I failed to mention another way I use the Tea Tree oil.......on my eyebrows. They were thinning out and I asked Chaz if he thought putting the TT oil on them would help make them grow, like the oil did my thinning hair. And he said: "Hair is hair, no matter where it is." I took that as a yes and it has helped with filling in my thinning eyebrows. You have to be really careful, though, as it stings if it gets in your eyes! 

I use an eyebrow brush I got from IT Cosmetics, and put a drop or two of the oil on it and apply it that way.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

I started using WEN oil (usually POM or TT) on my brows shortly after one of your early posts about this and my brows have improved, too. It took a while, but even one little bare spot has filled in.  

This is a great post.  I love learning about better/additional ways to use products I already own.  Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gussie2007 How awesome! Yes, you are correct; it takes a while, but well worth it. I think it took three months before I really noticed a difference. Now my brows are in much better condition. I just figured I had to live with the thinning out because of getting older, and of course having gray hair doesn't help. My face looked wiped out! ha!

But the brow hair that came in after using the Tea Tree oil is darker and not gray. More like when I was a youngster. LOL!

WEN oil is tops in my book!

Valued Contributor

Favorite night time moisturizer! Its not oily, smells lovely, and sinks in. I love the treatment oils and keep a variety by my bed to use as I'm turning the light out. Every helpful oil is in every bottle, so whichever you choose, you are getting good skin nutrients.  All over my face, neck, hands and elbows.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife It just occurred to me this morning that I failed to mention another way I use the Tea Tree oil.......on my eyebrows. They were thinning out and I asked Chaz if he thought putting the TT oil on them would help make them grow, like the oil did my thinning hair. And he said: "Hair is hair, no matter where it is." I took that as a yes and it has helped with filling in my thinning eyebrows. You have to be really careful, though, as it stings if it gets in your eyes! 

I use an eyebrow brush I got from IT Cosmetics, and put a drop or two of the oil on it and apply it that way.

Aloha @World Traveler 

I remember you saying this in another post a while back & I started doing the same thing!  I apply a drop to my eyebrow brush and brush it through as pat of my nighttime beauty routine.  I definitely notice hairs filling in where I was once spotty.  I just need to be more consistent! 🤪

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.