WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Chat November 2018 šŸƒ

Thanks, NewHue, I'll hope that's enough for my shoulder-length hair.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP...that is my HG styling product. I use it to style my hair after diffusing, or I use it on damp hair after Plopping (drying my curly hair wrapped in a t-shirt, then finish by air-drying). I use a large pea size, well more like a pinto bean size + 2 pumps glossing serum. On a real humid day, I also add a few drops of oil. I squeeze it onto my curls and they stay perfect all day! You should get it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isnā€™t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thank you, SurferWife.  I don't know how long the Q will take to get it to me, but I'll give it a try.  I'm seriously thinking of going in for another perm, and asking them to make it tighter this time.  I'm still needing extra moisture in my hair, I might as well get some actual visible curl from it, since it's behaving thirsty anyway, right?

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP - I purchased this based on @SurferWife recommendation. My hair is almost to my waist. After plopping with a t-shirt, I use probably the amount SurferWife said and scrunch it in. Hair never feels heavy or greasy. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Riley, I'm looking forward to trying it!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone I just noticed a349719 EDP set is available in STRENGTH is available on waitlist. I was really surprised to see it
Regular Contributor

2018 QVC Beauty Advent Calendar.png

Hey Everyone -

Looks like this will be the Beauty iQ Steal later tonight. I'm adding it here because it has a couple of WEN travel packs in it, along with lots of other beauty items I'd like to try...thought maybe some in the WEN forum might be interested too. Smiley Happy

I think you receive 2 randomly chosen WEN scents. In the current video (Shawn) it's stated that you receive 1 travel pack, but I think she just mis-spoke.

$49.98        FREE S&H          6 Easy Pays of $8.33

https://www.qvc.com/QVC-Beauty-Christmas-Advent-Calendar-24-Piece-Collection.product.A342633.html?pr...

Respected Contributor

I got my finishing creme today in the mail, so I'll be using it on my damp hair tonight, and will report back tomorrow after it air-dries.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone, just wanted to take a moment to wish all my fellow Wen girls a Happy and safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy!šŸ’•
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue

Hello Friends,

Wishing you a happy, healthy, and Thanksgiving.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras