WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Chat March 2018

[ Edited ]

@RobertaTwrote:

I wish Chaz would STOP saying to use Wen as body cleanser. It comes off as greedy. I only use Wen for my hair but I would guess that most people can’t use that much, unless they are rich. It’s offputting when he constantly says it. 

@RobertaT,  may it be only a perception? I think, it's not necessarily Chaz comes from a perspective of "greed".

Could it be, Chaz sincerely believes - his products are good for both - hair AND body, and wants everyone get this overall WEN experience?

It is rather hard to fake such genuine excitement Chaz expresses, when he talks about WEN. He himself cleanses with it too.

When it comes to a cost of WEN, while it is impossible for me to know your budget, but I can say for myself - WEN is not all THAT expensive for the size and quality of product, when we wait for special sale prices, and we stock up when we see deals.

This upcoming TSV said to consist of TWO large 32 oz Cleansing Conditioners and oversized 12 oz RTM, said to be brought to us at $58. This price translates into about 76 cents per ounce of most amazing, quality packed products. 

Regular Contributor

@quadmimiwrote:

I hope there are some seasonal specials soon...a set of 3 CC’s..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi.  I thought I saw the set of three spring CC's with comb available the first part of March.  When I saw this was gone I got a little nervous about what will be available when Chaz comes back on  April 2 so I went ahead and purchased the SOB oil single unit just to be sure I will have it this year.  I noticed the set of three winter CC's came with the new brush so maybe we will see this combination for Spring.  We can hope.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi girls,  well I got the nicest surprise yesterday and I'd thought I'd share it with my fellow hoarders.  I've been under the weather the last few days and DH retreated to the basement.  I heard banging and was wondering what the heck he was doing.  Well, he surprised me for sure, he put up two wooden shelves and took half my hoard out of hiding!  OMG when I saw it a huge smile came across my face.  He had it all arranged the best I could expect by Season.  Only my Wen friends could appreciate this, if anyone else sees it they will think I've lost it for sure. I surely don't need to buy another cc for a very long time but you know that's not going to stop me.

Esteemed Contributor
What a sweetheart!!! 😇
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue  @sonechko

Good to see you two!

Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

It looks like there are six easy pays on all the WEN products right now.

I can't see anything that says when this started or when it ends.

Honored Contributor

it's easypay on all beauty, I got an email about it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval