WEN

Esteemed Contributor

WEN Chat March 2018

[ Edited ]

Happy March fellow Wenners!

A few of the Spring seasonal offerings showed up on the QVC inventory at midnight as expected. More to come, I'm sure.

I gave it a quick glance. Looks like a lower price on the oil(?). Wonder if that means the oil won't be included in any Spring kits later on. Just speculating, Crystal ball is inconclusive 🔮.

As before, they're allowing some overlapping of seasons. Some winter selections are still available. Last time they ran about one week over the seasonal switch.

Happy Wenning !!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @x Hedge  I am maybe thinking the set of 3 with the comb...but not sure if there will be a better price..Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

Or if you're impatient, Chaz is offering both the Spring and Summer seasonals, (and I saw PJP cc there too), from now through to September.

Hope One Of These Works

https://chazdean.com/store/categories#!seasonal

https://chazdean.com/store/categories#!seasonal

Contributor

Did I miss Wen shows on regular QVC for March?  I saw a couple on beaut but my provider doesn't offer that as an option.  Hard to help saleswhen the shows are only online viewing shows and easily missed in the schedule ....

Respected Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:

Or if you're impatient, Chaz is offering both the Spring and Summer seasonals, (and I saw PJP cc there too), from now through to September.

Hope One Of These Works

Cool, thank you!

Can anyone tell me what the Summer Tropical Paradise smells like? That sounds like one I would love. (But I think I can wait for the better QVC prices - wow!)

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland

Imagine being seated at a great restaurant and being served the freshest possible, just picked and trimmed, fresh fruit plate. It smells as good as that!

To me, STP is a perfect blend of sweet fruits, expertly balanced with a bit of tart citrus to keep it from being "too" sweet.

Normally I don't like any fragrance that smells of food, but this is the exception in my WEN closet.

"Fruity" smells are often cloying, or candy-like, but not STP.

This cc is one of the thinner formulas.

The fragrance in the STP oil is intense, and I'll always have the oil on hand as long as Chaz makes it.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @x Hedge. I'm looking forward to picking that one up in the summer.

Super Contributor

Chaz just gave us TSV hints today for his April 2nd TSV! He said its a 32oz SOB CC and a 32oz classic CC and 12oz matching classic RTM!!!!  With auto delivery into summer and fall. So excited for his visit! Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Souperkryswrote:

Chaz just gave us TSV hints today for his April 2nd TSV! He said its a 32oz SOB CC and a 32oz classic CC and 12oz matching classic RTM!!!!  With auto delivery into summer and fall. So excited for his visit! Smiley Happy 

@Souperkrys...just SOB? No opportunity to pick another Spring fragrance? Man, I’m bummed if that’s it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife

Yes he said he chose SOB since it’s the most popular Spring scent. I hear you because I know a lot of us already have the SOB coming on auto delivery from last fall’s TSV, so I’m hoping he brings some kits with 32oz SHL and SCB. And I know SHL is your favorite, I love it too, it smells sooo good!