WEN

Respected Contributor

Hiya, @x Hedge!  Yes, I see on the Q the Spring CCs and some other stuff.  That's great.  I saw, well, luckily caught Chaz periscoping on facebook and he was saying that he's gonna bring out the summer stuff now but only on his site for now and it IS there.  All the NBTs, barring STP, no NBT yet, as far as I know, but all the summer stuff.  When he returns, I think April 2nd,  maybe later, I don't know when they come to the Q but when they do, I have my eye on some things.

Respected Contributor

Hi, @Souperkrys@SurferWife!  That's GREAT!  I'll get the SOB and Tea Tree!  I believed that too, that's the most popular spring one, it certainly is my favorite spring scent.  I liked the description, I think Hedge did of STP.  That one is TOPS on my fav list!  Nice description, Hedge!  Woo Hoo!!!!

I'm not too taken on with the other two spring scents, to me they're too dated but give GREAT results.  I do have them in mousses and styling cremes and I use them.

Trusted Contributor
Thank you @Souperkrys
That is an interesting TSV.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the TSV info @Souperkrys.

This'll be be another TSV I'll take a pass on.

Honored Contributor

@Souperkryswrote:

Chaz just gave us TSV hints today for his April 2nd TSV! He said its a 32oz SOB CC and a 32oz classic CC and 12oz matching classic RTM!!!!  With auto delivery into summer and fall. So excited for his visit! Smiley Happy 

Interesting, I'd much rather have SC than RTM but if CA is an option and the price is good I might order it. I do love SOB. Hopefully the Fall version is FTP

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Happy March friends!  Thanks @x Hedge for starting us off and thanks @Souperkrys for the TSV info. , you made my day!   I LOVE my 12 oz RTM's!

Contributor

I wish Chaz would STOP saying to use Wen as body cleanser. It comes off as greedy. I only use Wen for my hair but I would guess that most people can’t use that much, unless they are rich. It’s offputting when he constantly says it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RobertaTwrote:

I wish Chaz would STOP saying to use Wen as body cleanser. It comes off as greedy. I only use Wen for my hair but I would guess that most people can’t use that much, unless they are rich. It’s offputting when he constantly says it. 

I'm glad you use WEN for your hair.

I can't speak for most people, but I also started using WEN just for my hair.

After a few years I now use it as a body wash, hand wash, face mask, base for making sugar scrubs, footsoaks, bathing the cat, and more.

I'm far from being rich. WEN is my one indulgence in a life of penny pinching, and I shop very carefully for bargains.

That said, Chaz already has all the money he'll ever need, and he's demonstrated his generosity many times over.

Respected Contributor

I hope there are some seasonal specials soon...a set of 3 CC’s..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

OH no,  Does that mean NO Lilac or Cherry Blossom on Q?

If so that's a real bummer for me.  SOB is the ONLY WEN scent I've ever returned.  I didn't much care for the scent, and it made me sneeze!

What to do friends, about Lilac and Cherry Blossom?  I NEED those two!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras